Jul 2, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
maxresdefault.jpg

Broadcast
  • 7/7HD/7mate - Brownlow 8pm AEST
  • Red Carpet coverage from 7.30pm
  • Fox Sports will cover all the build up to the big count with its designated Fox Footy channel.
  • The AFL Live official app will also carry the coverage for those who purchase, or have purchased, an AFL Live Pass.
Voting Procedure

The three field umpires (those umpires who control the flow of the game, as opposed to goal or boundary umpires) confer after each match and award three votes, two votes and one vote to the players they regard as the best, second best and third best in the match, respectively. The votes are kept secret until the awards night, and are read and tallied on the evening.

Betting Favorites
  • Ubet - Dustin Martin $1.05
  • Crownbet - Dustim Nartin $1.04
  • Sportsbet - Dustin Martin $1.05
  • William Hill - Dustin Martin $1.04
  • TAB - Dustim Martin $1.05
  • Labrokes - Dustim Martin $1.04
Industry Awards
  • AFLPA MVP - Dustin Martin
  • AFLCA MVP -Dustin Martin
Media Awards
  • HERALD SUN PLAYER OF THE YEAR - Dustin Martin
  • THE AGE PLAYER OF THE YEAR - Matt Crouch
  • SEN PLAYER OF THE YEAR - Dustin Martin
  • 3AW PLAYER OF THE YEAR - Dustin Martin

Last edited:
I've never seen such short odds on a winner, and also being the only one under $10. Threw $10 on Mitchell @ $13, though probably just threw it away ;)

Dustin Martin

But seriously taking a keen interest in the race for second and to see how well Tmitch polls votes

Now that the AFL have changed the rules for their protected one, does it mean they will also allow Danger to be eligible.
1.Danger.
2.Kelly.
3 Martin.
4.Mitchell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else watching this on AFL live App. I am trying to but it doesn't appear to be working doesn't have option to watch it?

Round 1 votes already up on the afl tracker, has the actual count started yet on tv?

Well they were, but have been taken down since. Round 1 Martin 3 votes, along with my boy Heppell!!

Round 1 votes already up on the afl tracker, has the actual count started yet on tv?

Well they were, but have been taken down since. Round 1 Martin 3 votes, along with my boy Heppell!!
Not for another hour....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back