Competitions 2017 AFL Fantasy BF Lions Leagues (leagues full!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Please post in this thread to register your interest, along with your finishing rank last year.

To find last year's rank, go to "My History" and then look under the Match Day button on the teams page.

Participants

League 1:

Dan12 - 457
Vipertooth - 4,159
Leuy LongerCombo - 5,286
Redeye Rambler - 5,475
Jivlain - 6,414
greendiesel - ~7,500
pauldrc - 9,854
scoman - 11,191
dlanod - 16,097
Cooties - 16,519

League 2:

Reardo - ~20,000
WA Lion - 61,120
Whitamin C - ???
irel - N/A

Newbies are more than welcome to join too! We make sure there are enough spots for everyone.

Last edited:
Yeah I'll give it another go even though my team was dreadful last year - ranking was an appalling 61,120 !!!!

In this also....

Rank 9,854.

Please post in this thread to register your interest, along with your finishing rank last year.

*insert instructions on how to find last year's rank here, once AFL Fantasy starts responding to me*

Go to My History

Under the Match Day button on teams page....

In again.

Rank 6414 (and 5/18 in ours last year).

In addition to the salary cap formats, would anyone be interested in a draft competition (on Ultimate Footy)? I can run it if a volunteer is needed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In again.

Rank 6414 (and 5/18 in ours last year).

In addition to the salary cap formats, would anyone be interested in a draft competition (on Ultimate Footy)? I can run it if a volunteer is needed.

I prefer the draft formats. I lose interest when you're playing someone with half the same team as you. If anyone was keen I'd be in that.

Can we make league one a bit bigger? Did win it last year ay

Not easily. Depending on how we go with numbers in league 2, I might create a new super league that combines both leagues and invite everyone in the two leagues to join and see how we go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back