SloaneysDanger

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 26, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd, Liverpool, Cavaliers
If that's the fixture a good start is absolutely essential or we'll be stuffed for the back-end of the season. Six of the first 9 at AO is hard to believe so I'm still sceptical.

Rotayjay

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 28, 2014
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
FFS that term is already shitting me off. Expect the AFC to be trolled for using it next year.

Im fine for the term to be used on genuine players that could grow, but ffs we aint getting any growth from CEY and co. They have reached imo their potential after so many seasons with us. Milera of course is another issue, but he will take another 2-3 years to step up properly.
FFS how I hate the situation we're in. Only 2-3 midfielders short of winning a premiership and it looks like we're more likely to fall agonisingly short

FFS how I hate the situation we're in. Only 2-3 midfielders short of winning a premiership and it looks like we're more likely to fall agonisingly short

The worst thing is that no matter how well we go in H&A, we all know September finals is what it is all about.

The only caveat to that, is that if we manage to roll teams like Syd, Dogs or Cats away. Otherwise its another 2nd week exit that looms again.

Rotayjay

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 28, 2014
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
The worst thing is that no matter how well we go in H&A, we all know September finals is what it is all about.

The only caveat to that, is that if we manage to roll teams like Syd, Dogs or Cats away. Otherwise its another 2nd week exit that looms again.
A second week exit that prompts our coaching staff to say 'Let's send Thommo around for another year. If we didn't have him, we would've lost the EF!' and 'Let's back in our current very talented list'

:rolleyes:

A second week exit that prompts our coaching staff to say 'Let's send Thommo around for another year. If we didn't have him, we would've lost the EF!' and 'Let's back in our current very talented list'

:rolleyes:

Of course. You can bookmark a strong performance at home against a team that just landed in the 8 by luck or fortune and we roll them. Our downhill skiers will do a number on them. Thommo and 400kay will be a force to be reckoned with.

Back