AFL 2017 AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 17, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Very early, but plenty of markets up so may as well have a look. I personally like kangas under 9.0 games at 1.95. Reckon they'll battle. Also thinking Riley Bonner hehehe Bonner) for rising star at 251-1 is big enough overs in this raffle. Will fit in nicely to ports backline and see enuf of it.

Hooker @ $251 for the Coleman on William Hill. Anyone know if cash out would apply?

If he starts forward and goes ok first couple of rounds should be easy money. Has history vs the Hawks too ;)

Hooker @ $251 for the Coleman on William Hill. Anyone know if cash out would apply?

If he starts forward and goes ok first couple of rounds should be easy money. Has history vs the Hawks too ;)

If cash would apply? I'm not following this bit, what do you mean?

GWS to make top 4 ($1.65 Ubet) looks very juicy. If they don't finish top easily I'll be very surprised.
Laying them at $1.14 to finish top eight is a much better bet.

FWIW, you could have got $1.88 on them making top four with Betfair.

Very early, but plenty of markets up so may as well have a look. I personally like kangas under 9.0 games at 1.95. Reckon they'll battle. Also thinking Riley Bonner hehehe Bonner) for rising star at 251-1 is big enough overs in this raffle. Will fit in nicely to ports backline and see enuf of it.
Bonner could be a goer, I also like Sam Powell-Pepper @$34.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sorry but no chance in hell zac dawson has a better chance imo
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

Anyone looking at the womens footy? Might take the bookies time to find their feet. Short season but might be profitable.

Well no, it holds zero interest but just having a quick think...

You'd only get one crack, but I would think the over/under in the first round will be too high. I can see the scoring being super low across the board and it may take a game or two to adjust.

I would assume it will be highly contested/messy, their skills would be awful aside from the top 3-4 players in each team, so I can't see a lot of lace out stuff being kicked to the forwards, who probably can't mark under pressure anyway...

How long are the qtrs? Is there time on? I assume it will be 20min with no time on or something similar.

Well no, it holds zero interest but just having a quick think...

You'd only get one crack, but I would think the over/under in the first round will be too high. I can see the scoring being super low across the board and it may take a game or two to adjust.

I would assume it will be highly contested/messy, their skills would be awful aside from the top 3-4 players in each team, so I can't see a lot of lace out stuff being kicked to the forwards, who probably can't mark under pressure anyway...

How long are the qtrs? Is there time on? I assume it will be 20min with no time on or something similar.
definitely saw 15 minute quarters somewhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back