AFL 2017 AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys can anyone remember what the TAB had richmond at in season handicap betting. Was it +12 or +14. I'm not sure. I thinkit's between adelaide who were +6 port adelaide who were +14 and richmond. Any help would be appreciated.

WAFL premiers Peel Thunder $7 Bet365

Will have 15 freo players playing for them in each game of the finals series, wiped the finals last season due to this and are a likely chance to do it again. Players like Darcy, Ryan, Bennell, Taberner, Cox are too good for the WAFL

The bookies are absolutely broken when it comes to the Quinella market. I reckon it's about a 2.5% chance that we get the two best teams (Adelaide vs Sydney) in the Grand Final because all six of these results have to happen:
  1. GWS beats Adelaide in Adelaide
  2. Sydney beats Essendon
  3. Adelaide beats Port Adelaide or West Coast
  4. Sydney beats Geelong or Richmond at MCG
  5. Adelaide beats Geelong or Richmond at MCG
  6. Sydney beats GWS
Check these out:
Who ever heard of the TAB giving five times the price of a corporate? Someone is making a killing arbing some of the options in these markets surely.

The bookies are absolutely broken when it comes to the Quinella market. I reckon it's about a 2.5% chance that we get the two best teams (Adelaide vs Sydney) in the Grand Final because all six of these results have to happen:
  1. GWS beats Adelaide in Adelaide
  2. Sydney beats Essendon
  3. Adelaide beats Port Adelaide or West Coast
  4. Sydney beats Geelong or Richmond at MCG
  5. Adelaide beats Geelong or Richmond at MCG
  6. Sydney beats GWS
Check these out:
Who ever heard of the TAB giving five times the price of a corporate? Someone is making a killing arbing some of the options in these markets surely.
One word - Xbox

Will have 15 freo players playing for them in each game of the finals series, wiped the finals last season due to this and are a likely chance to do it again. Players like Darcy, Ryan, Bennell, Taberner, Cox are too good for the WAFL

Peel Thunder WAFL Premiers @ 7
GWS Eliminated in Preliminary Final @ 2.65

$100 @ 18.55 (bet365)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chucked a fiver on Rance for the Norm Smith at $51 on Unibet - on the basis that everyone loves him and Richmond are quite likely to make the GF.

Most other books have him at $17 with Sportsbet the next best I saw at $23.
Lol - into 21s already...

Bloody legend mate! freo_leo29

Any idea when futures for next season generally become available?
nup but the value isn't there until we see how many freo players qualify for Peel finals etc

Huge uproar over here about AFL players in WAFL so expect the rules to be tightened further (even though VFL and SANFL sides managed to beat the AFL based sides in their leagues)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back