Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
I hate that Richmond won. But I like I backed Sloane 1stgoal and Then Richmond +40..... How the hell am I $270 up and Richmond won?

I lost $20.

My string of succesful predictions from these Finals came to an end.

It was still a blowout win except Tigers way.

The truimph of their win after 37 years masks the fact that there was one interesting Final over the past 4 weeks.

Rather pathetic after such a close season.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
And the Richmond faithful were telling us he was getting basic match payments plus a post game reach around from Cotch.

The gobbers from Balme sealed the deal.

Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
A dozen stubbies in, I can admit Richmond are a bloody good team, who play for each other. They way they shut down Adelaide's ball movement was superb.

I'll probably come back later in the night after another gutfull and say that they are the worst premiers ever and I'll probably be right.

Here i am at 4.20 quoting myself, reflecting on my previous post, thinking Spider, you are a genius. Richmond are indeed the worst premiers in modern history.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jindrrk

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2016
Macau
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
*, St Dwarves, Lolmond
I need a bit of chin music for some of the posters here. Either too young or not programmed properly.

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Have good mail he will be at North next year. :thumbsu:
Well he's achieved all he can at richmond...

Obviously he is happy to rest on his laurels. Piss weak to be honest. Did steve jobs retire after developing the apple mac? Real champions try new challenges. I'm glad we didn't get him because that is a loser mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back