Game Day 2017 AFL Grand Final- Crows V Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
....so checked news.com.au and its confirmed

Richmond won the 2017 GF yesterday

Get out of here.

You would get 300/1 for that at the start of the season.

Richmond came from 13th in a season and the Dogs came from 14th over 2 seasons.

Going by this data, get on Collingwood or Melbourne next season.

What happened with Walker is another shining example of why you should never make a full forward your captain or vice captain.

You just cannot effect the play if you are 100 meters away from it, and with such limited opportunity to touch the ball, that captain will be mentally lost well before the game is.

How were the boos? Couldnt hear well on tv.

Pretty loud where I was. Bearing in mind the level of euphoria among the tiger supporters, they got stuck right in with plenty of enthusiasm I thought. We had the thread of the centuries in the sympathy thread, but I suspect a lot of other supporters from other clubs shared the sympathy feeling.

What I really noticed & admired about the tigers against Adelaide was their utmost composure under pressure & their uncanny ability to keep the ball alive & get off a disposal to a teammate in extremely heavy traffic without turning over the ball to the opposition . We are miles off that level unfortunately.

Anyone see Rance doing the frank the tank on stage?
Probably directed at Petrie in some way, don’t think there is much love there especially given Petrie towelled him up more times than not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If winning a premiership was about the individuals in the team then half of the players in history wouldn't have one. It's a team sport - in the draft / salary cap age more so than ever before. Hopefully (for their sakes) the Tigers don't fall into the Western Bulldogs trap of believing every single player is a gun that will only get better next year just because the club had a great year.

Ok Twinkletoes...lock this spewfest up tonight.

Yeah, downgrading Winnie Abraham from the player North supporters see as one of the most gifted and purest players ever to wear our jumper is taking this crapfest too far.

Locked it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back