Game Day 2017 AFL Grand Final

Who will you be barracking for on Grand Final day?

• Adelaide

Votes: 77 68.8%
  • Punt Rd Ferals

Votes: 18 16.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Won't be watching

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Couldn't care less

Votes: 8 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm behind Richmond for this.

I've always had a grudging respect for our traditional rivals, specifically those big clubs from the inner-suburbs with working class roots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a bit sick of hearing how he was attacking the ball.

It's a bit hard to go for the ball with a reasonable expectation of getting it if you've pulled your elbow in tight to your hip. If that's why it's thrown out, it's a wink-wink thing, proving the AFL media/public have influence over decisions.

If it's thrown out because the concussion itself is argued as being caused by Shiels collision with Vlaustin, that's another thing entirely. My contention is he shouldn't get away without a fine, and his two priors raise that to a week.

Were it any other week of the year, it's a fine, as the behavior itself was reckless, at least.

I imagine the Crows-Tigs clash is as much about the rear of the jumper. Both dark backgrounds with yellow numbers, aren't they?

Can't bring myself to support the Tigs next weekend. I'm pretty indifferent toward the Crows. As others have said, will mainly be cheering on former Blues.

Lol i was joking, they kept showing and saying how nice a bloke he is and he was attacking the ball blah blah blah.

Yeah. Problem for Cotchin is he decided to start playing dirty this year.

I know I've banged on a bit about the quality of the top 4 but I will reiterate, this is the weakest top 4 line up I can remember and the Tigers list is full of holes. If they don't win it this year they could easily finish 6-10 next year.

Just hope Adelaide do the business but I'm not confident.

The one thing I take away from this year is that if Richmond can make a grand final with their list and coach, imagine what our group will achieve in a few years time.

But im going for Eddy Betts next weekend. He deserves all the success that comes his way. Champion.

Really don't know which team I'd prefer win. I can't stand Richmond, the thought of Grigg being a premiership player is just wrong.

On the other hand, Adelaide are pricks. They screwed us last year during trade period and if they win the flag then they won't cough up anything special for Gibbs. But having said that, I did feel sorry for Eddie the other night so I guess I'd be happy for him at least.

I wouldn't care if Carlton wore aluminium foil if it meant we were in a grand final
Hold my beer...

1428634679094.jpg

Back