Game Day 2017 AFL Grand Final

Who will you be barracking for on Grand Final day?

• Adelaide

Votes: 77 68.8%
  • Punt Rd Ferals

Votes: 18 16.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Won't be watching

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Couldn't care less

Votes: 8 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I know I've banged on a bit about the quality of the top 4 but I will reiterate, this is the weakest top 4 line up I can remember and the Tigers list is full of holes. If they don't win it this year they could easily finish 6-10 next year.

Just hope Adelaide do the business but I'm not confident.

The Tiger's team does seem to rather drop off after their top 10 or 12 players... guys like Butler, McIntosh, Astbury, Broad, Grimes, really seem rather _________

I still don't get the Grigg s**t, are you all saying that you wanted him to remain at the club? I don't mind him, he does he job week in and week out for the Tigers and I thought he played pretty well yesterday.

Martin having an outstanding final series this year like Picken did last year. Much prefer Picken.

According to AFL legend, Leigh Matthews, Sloane is in more trouble than Cotchin...

If anyone needed further evidence of the bullshit agenda attempting to get Cotchin into the Grand Final, here it is...

Link

Sloane was attempting to stop Paddy from getting the ball out... initially it appears that Paddy is going to handball over the top and so Sloane looks to raise himself up, only to notice at the last moment that Paddy is going to go underneath (probably based on Sloane's movement), and attempts to tackle.

Shiel has his head over the ball and his hands on the ball. Cotchin realises he can't get his hands on the ball first, tucks his shoulder in (i.e., doesn't play at the ball), and in the process hits Shiel in the head. He chose to bump.

These two are not equivalent. Matthews is kidding himself if he thinks Sloane's is worse...

Man I feel dirty but.....

We're from Tiger Land, something something fighting fury, something Tiger Land..

Yellow & Black!

Bit torn on this game.

Would love to see Eddie get a premiership. However I think the tigers supporters deserve one. Love them or hate them it is admirable how their supporters have stuck fat.

I know it is a long time ago but I still laugh at the stuck fat stuff as someone that has watched footy for more than the proverbial 5 minutes..
Richmond 1.5 5.9 8.11 11.15 81 Sat 31-Jul-1993 2:08 PM Att: 6,025 Venue: Princes Park
West Coast 4.1 6.2 10.8 15.10 100 West Coast won by 19 pts

These guys some of most dishonest woodworkers ever. A few thousand hearty souls deserve some joy. The Bandwagoners deserve nothing.
Go Adelaide Storm!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to AFL legend, Leigh Matthews, Sloane is in more trouble than Cotchin...

If anyone needed further evidence of the bullshit agenda attempting to get Cotchin into the Grand Final, here it is...

Link

Sloane was attempting to stop Paddy from getting the ball out... initially it appears that Paddy is going to handball over the top and so Sloane looks to raise himself up, only to notice at the last moment that Paddy is going to go underneath (probably based on Sloane's movement), and attempts to tackle.

Shiel has his head over the ball and his hands on the ball. Cotchin realises he can't get his hands on the ball first, tucks his shoulder in (i.e., doesn't play at the ball), and in the process hits Shiel in the head. He chose to bump.

These two are not equivalent. Matthews is kidding himself if he thinks Sloane's is worse...
Cotchin is in big trouble I think.

Careless medium impact and high results in 2 weeks, 1 with an early guilty plea. I believe he will get off, because integrity and AFL don't mix, but he should be banned by the letter of the rules.

Cotchin is in big trouble I think.

Careless medium impact and high results in 2 weeks, 1 with an early guilty plea. I believe he will get off, because integrity and AFL don't mix, but he should be banned by the letter of the rules.
He'll get off for sure. There's no way the AFL have the balls.

I imagine the Crows-Tigs clash is as much about the rear of the jumper. Both dark backgrounds with yellow numbers, aren't they?

Can't bring myself to support the Tigs next weekend. I'm pretty indifferent toward the Crows. As others have said, will mainly be cheering on former Blues.

Adelaide has the yellow numbers & Richmond white numbers.

Back