Game Day 2017 AFL Grand Final

Who will you be barracking for on Grand Final day?

• Adelaide

Votes: 77 68.8%
  • Punt Rd Ferals

Votes: 18 16.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Won't be watching

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Couldn't care less

Votes: 8 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ajb72

Club Legend
Jun 20, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
I just want to say well done to the men in green. A well umpired game, no real blunders or controversy.

Crows got found out as it was their first final where they were put under constant pressure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BobP

Team Captain
Oct 20, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
I was born on the day we won our last premiership in 1995.

I'm incredibly hungry for a premiership.

I want to experience what Tigers' fans are experiencing right now. As it stands, all I have is exceptionally fond memories of great players who came through the club in the past 15 years or so.

I just want to say well done to the men in green. A well umpired game, no real blunders or controversy.

Miss the second quarter?

RudyBlue

Premiership Player
Nov 11, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton

I want to experience what Tigers' fans are experiencing right now. As it stands, all I have is exceptionally fond memories of great players who came through the club in the past 15 years or so.
Same boat

2013 elimination final is probably my fondest memory.

Seeing Richmond fans go nuts and flood the streets makes me terribly jealous.

BobP

Team Captain
Oct 20, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Same boat

2013 elimination final is probably my fondest memory.

Seeing Richmond fans go nuts and flood the streets makes me terribly jealous.

2011 was quite cool also.

Crushed Essendon by over 50 points and came within a few points of beating out West Cost on their patch.

Oct 2, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
The day you were being born I was at the Crib Point RSL with my old man, watching us thrash Geelong. It was the year I joined the Army.

I moved to Darwin the next day. A few months later mum and dad broke up. A year after, my brother was hit by a car and became a paraplegic.

It was the last great memory I have of my family. I've been hurtling through the universe alone ever since.

We'll win another don't worry.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Great thread guy's have been following it for a few days and was fun at times and really weird at stages and needed to restrain myself from commenting about some silly stuff but couldnt stop laughing about other stuff.

I was there for the 1980 gf and now after so many years finally enjoyed this flag win, My 2 daughters are 29 & 21 and have not really seen any success as well as my nephew who is 23 which have all been deemed tiger supporters from the day they were born and it was an amazing feeling watching them enjoy this win and hopefully you guys can also 1 day get there as well as we need strong traditional teams like Richmond,Carlton,Collingwood & Essendon even though we bag crap out of eachother im sure none of us would want the other to be not around.

Anyway i have had way too much to drink and will say goodnight and hope to see and banter with some of you in 2018 in round 1.

I cant think of a better team to Unfurl our flag against that Carlton , It will be fantastic watching my Carlton supporting mates watch with envy just before we belt you in Rnd 1 Again.

Cheers guys - Good luck in Trade/Draft

Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
Great thread guy's have been following it for a few days and was fun at times and really weird at stages and needed to restrain myself from commenting about some silly stuff but couldnt stop laughing about other stuff.

I was there for the 1980 gf and now after so many years finally enjoyed this flag win, My 2 daughters are 29 & 21 and have not really seen any success as well as my nephew who is 23 which have all been deemed tiger supporters from the day they were born and it was an amazing feeling watching them enjoy this win and hopefully you guys can also 1 day get there as well as we need strong traditional teams like Richmond,Carlton,Collingwood & Essendon even though we bag crap out of eachother im sure none of us would want the other to be not around.

Anyway i have had way too much to drink and will say goodnight and hope to see and banter with some of you in 2018 in round 1.

I cant think of a better team to Unfurl our flag against that Carlton , It will be fantastic watching my Carlton supporting mates watch with envy just before we belt you in Rnd 1 Again.

Cheers guys - Good luck in Trade/Draft

Enjoy the night and the coming weeks and months....
Just remember what happened last time you unfurled a flag in front of us...:p

Round 1, 28 March 1981
Carlton 22.12 (144) Richmond 12.10 (82) VFL Park 56,372

GoBlues!

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 1, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Enjoy the night and the coming weeks and months....
Just remember what happened last time you unfurled a flag in front of us...:p

Round 1, 28 March 1981
Carlton 22.12 (144) Richmond 12.10 (82) VFL Park 56,372
C'mon ff78 you can't be serious and expect history to repeat itself after 37 years.

I mean last time we had an ex Hawthorn coach in Parko take the reins, and this time we've got an ex Hawthorn coa.....oh wait.

CFC_JP

Club Legend
Jun 21, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool

Oh man, it's not your fault your young and grew up in an era we've basically been a basket case. Hopefully our turn will come again soon.
I'm an old fart and I've experienced the euphoria on that last day in September 7 times and I want more.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
I'm an old fart and I've experienced the euphoria on that last day in September 7 times and I want more.

You lucky old bastard.

Just the 5 for me but only been at the G itself when we won our last one. The rest I had to watch on tv.
We got spoilt but it is time again to taste the sweet taste of victory again soon.

If these bumbling tiggy clowns can win one again we can start racking them up again in a few more years.

Mar 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
carlton
I started the day convinced that the Tigers would be toweled up. I decided that I was going to support the Crows for the day even though it felt dirty doing so. Then something happened. The Tigers won my respect with the way they were playing. In the end I was very happy that they won. ....................................... I will not speak of this again.

Back