Player Sponsorship 2017 AFL Player Scharenberg - Copeland dinner p 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Quick update from the Season Launch.

So far having a great time. Matt is sitting a seat away and is absolutely lovely. Very willing to chat and hopes to play AFL in the early rounds.

This is a fantastic prize, thanks again MG

Is there a 'launch trophy' or something similar about? :p

Quick update from the Season Launch.

So far having a great time. Matt is sitting a seat away and is absolutely lovely. Very willing to chat and hopes to play AFL in the early rounds.

This is a fantastic prize, thanks again MG
Went last year and it was a sensational night.

Has Fas given you any funny looks?
Is there a 'launch trophy' or something similar about? :p
Nothing worth stealing yet guys but I'll keep you updated lol

Mason Cox is on our table too and the netball girls are next to us. Great to see all teams represented here.

Nothing worth stealing yet guys but I'll keep you updated lol

Mason Cox is on our table too and the netball girls are next to us. Great to see all teams represented here.
Surely he's taken his jacket off? If he hasn't then he's definitely spotted you or been worded up.

If you click on your name, then Profile Page, you can see it.

Badge is huge. Girls will be impressed.

It's not how many letters you have it's whether you can spell or not that really matters.

D74AE48C-ACC1-4D43-A50E-1A238C30D738_zpsdhkx6pf2.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Despite sitting next to him all night I didn't get a photo with Matt, however I did get a photo with hall of famer, Alan Didak :heart:
B0E0141B-ECD3-4628-B55B-E7536A2E68D0_zpsrad8uip9.jpg

Morgs did you bump into Moana again? I heard its pretty hard to get access as she has full time security.
Hi Beeg, so nice to hear from you. The girls team were training last night so Steph Chiocci and Meg Hutchins came later in the night but the rest of the girls weren't there. Given you know nothing about Women's Football I'm sure you don't know who they are, so here is a picture of our wonderful captain Steph.

CA7DFB56-6FEA-450F-958E-3BF4DF811196_zpseqmwkxwp.jpg
P

Hi Beeg, so nice to hear from you. The girls team were training last night so Steph Chiocci and Meg Hutchins came later in the night but the rest of the girls weren't there. Given you know nothing about Women's Football I'm sure you don't know who they are, so here is a picture of our wonderful captain Steph.

P

I hope Moana stayed on track and put in some extra minutes.

P
Great photo!!!

How did the beers go down? Plentiful I hope?

Great photo!!!

I made champagne my drink of choice. It went down a little too well lol

I made champagne my drink of choice. It went down a little too well lol
Champagne is a dangerous thing!

Rolled all the way down a 50 metre grassed hill at the front of Flemington racecourse once on Oaks Day after making champagne my drink of choice on a 30 degree day. Happy days!! :drunk:

Champagne is a dangerous thing!

Rolled all the way down a 50 metre grassed hill at the front of Flemington racecourse once on Oaks Day after making champagne my drink of choice on a 30 degree day. Happy days!! :drunk:
I was well behaved but not in a state to drive home at the end of the night.

Great photo!!!

When i have been out with her she usually drinks out of the wine bottle, really doesn't do much for the Collingwood supporter image.

When i have been out with her she usually drinks out of the wine bottle, really doesn't do much for the Collingwood supporter image.
Lol shut up. Party time Saturday night?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back