AFL 2017 - AFL Round 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly what should i do?

I'm down about $2,700. I'm finding it really hard to accept this. Not trolling too.

How can i turn away? I want to get that money back.
I constantly think about it.

I start off with logical thinking earlier in the week (see my earlier posts) but then i go full ****** and find myself loading up on teams and making stupid bets. **** sakes.

You walk away. that money is gone. You'd be lucky to make that back in the entire rest of the season even if you could trust yourself to be sensible, which you know you can't.

You walk away, you prove to yourself you have the discipline to not make a single bet for the rest of the season.

Then next year if you want to you come back here and you ask about how to regulate your betting and I'm sure people will give you some advice. But that advice will do nothing this year until you gain that self control by walking away.

Stop making stupid bets.

You have been chasing losses all year and just digging a deeper and deeper hole.

You need to just walk away from betting for the rest of this season.

If you want come back in the preseason next year and ask for some advice on sensible betting strategy.

But for now you WILL bankrupt yourself unless you stop right away.

He is 100% a troll mate

0.15U Robbie Tarrant Under 72 DT Pointsbet

I think he goes under by a little bit, but statistically if he goes over it probably won't be by much. Doesn't score well too often and doesn't have a huge ceiling. He's only gone 85+ 9 times in 3 years, that limits some of the risk knowing his 'big' scores are only 85-105. Keydefenders can quite easily bomb out with a score in the 30-60 range which would be a big win. Worth the risk imo.

0.15U Robbie Tarrant Under 72 DT Pointsbet

I think he goes under by a little bit, but statistically if he goes over it probably won't be by much. Doesn't score well too often and doesn't have a huge ceiling. He's only gone 85+ 9 times in 3 years, that limits some of the risk knowing his 'big' scores are only 85-105. Keydefenders can quite easily bomb out with a score in the 30-60 range which would be a big win. Worth the risk imo.
Bit unsure about this one given that in his last 2 vs carlton he has scored 85 and 95 points. Still hoping that you make a tidy profit though!

Um the forecast tommorow early Arvo is horrendous.. don't know why pies Bris so high 176.5 crownbet

I agree...I'm on the total - unders, as well as Collingwood under 110.5 and Brisbane within 48.5. It's been raining all night and there's predicted hail and thunder on its way come game time.

Anyone think GWS have a decent chance tomorrow? Stevie J out is actually probably a plus for the Giants, obviously not Lobb.

I think WC will make a statement, which is something they usually do at home. GWS have been lucky to get away with a couple of last gasp wins within the dying minutes of the game, and on their home deck at that. Going west...it's a tough gig, for any team. Rory Lobb is a BIG out. Stevie J runs hot and cold, but on his day, he can be a match winner, as we've seen. GWS are injury ravaged. Expect WC to win quite well. Just my opinion ;)

William hill have Pies v lions both to score 60 points at $1.83
Lions have covered that 9/9
Pies have hit that mark 7/9
55 against the saints
56 against the blues.
Might be a bit wet and greasy but the MCG drains well and once it poors it usually firms up pritty quick.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That Pies U110.5 is now at $1.83. So people must be storming onto it.

I have gone more conservative (though still multi'd).
Pies U120.5 @1.40
North -8.5 @ 1.45

This makes a $2 multi

Tempted by the Brisbane line. Collingwood have struggled to kick big scores this year, plus the weather forecast makes me think a 50+ win might be a stretch. But then again, it's Brisbane.

Sports bet mega multi have brown or Waite first goal at $4.75, thought it was $5.20 earlier in the week. Big forwards have done ok vs Carlton I think. Thoughts?

Honestly what should i do?

I'm down about $2,700. I'm finding it really hard to accept this. Not trolling too.

How can i turn away? I want to get that money back.
I constantly think about it.

I start off with logical thinking earlier in the week (see my earlier posts) but then i go full ****** and find myself loading up on teams and making stupid bets. **** sakes.
Screenshots or it didnt happen..

I think WC will make a statement, which is something they usually do at home. GWS have been lucky to get away with a couple of last gasp wins within the dying minutes of the game, and on their home deck at that. Going west...it's a tough gig, for any team. Rory Lobb is a BIG out. Stevie J runs hot and cold, but on his day, he can be a match winner, as we've seen. GWS are injury ravaged. Expect WC to win quite well. Just my opinion ;)
If you were actually a girl footy chick Id totally make out with you on the web.

Couldn't agree more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back