AFL 2017 - AFL Round 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GWS win and line good end to the weekend. Topsy-turvy for sure, lost Port ML then getting paid on the GC ML with Sportsbet, losing Collingwood line by a halfpoint but finally winning both GWS.
Well done on the GWS call. Personally I thought everything pointed to a solid Eagles win and I hedged some after getting on at WC -5.5 but not nearly enough.

It was a good example of me coming to a conclusion and then not adapting once circumstances changed. 5 changes to a team is pretty significant then LeCras was out then Shuey. Once your at 7 changes that's a massive amount and you have the depth players like Duggan, Butler, Schofield, Karpany etc playing. I also think Shuey out was a game changer. Eagles got destroyed in the middle. But credit to GWS they were coached extremely well and when I thought they might have been flat they were actually fantastic and were coached really well.

5wdhX7F.jpg

Just a quick one - what are the bet types that this bloke has done with Zorko and Murphy? Are they disposals? Didn't think you were allowed to pair same game markets as multis

Just a quick one - what are the bet types that this bloke has done with Zorko and Murphy? Are they disposals? Didn't think you were allowed to pair same game markets as multis

Yes. The TAB usually offers a H2H between 2 players and the total number of possessions.
I'm surprised that bet is allowed to be put on. They must be starting to relax restrictions on certain multis. Those markets are usually only open on matchday with the TAB

just like sportsbet trending picks right this instance where they have a 3 leg multi set up at $39-1 involving Hawks, Cats and Bombers.

like * that's a trending 3 legger. Some jo-blo's see that and pop a 10er on it for the hell of it and before you know the campaigners have racked up a s**t load they wouldn't have otherwise got. Fake publicity is publicity nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back