AFL 2017 - AFL Round 11

Remove this Banner Ad

One I didn't get on but equally frustrating was Laird U20.5 disposals @ $26 on Bet365. Had Lloyd from last week in mind when I almost threw down on it, but thought "Nah **** it he'll get it." Sure enough gets injured in the first and that bet gets home, would have been so good.
Last week, $26 was on offer for Lebron to score under 20 points - it looked value. I chickened out. He scored 11.

benno_

All Australian
Sep 17, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats
0.1U @101 (Crown)
Wire to Wire - North/Tigers/North/Tigers

0.1 @858 (Crown)
Wire to Wire - North/Tigers/North/Tigers
Wire to Wire - Bombers/GWS/GWS/GWS

Couple of nibbles on some big odds bets I don't mind. Expecting a fairly close game between North/Tigers with North leading slightly at the start and Richmond running away with it near the end, with some lead changes and inconsistency in the middle. I like the $101 odds at Crown for the quarter leader to alternate since its as low as $40 elsewhere. I don't mind bombers to have a slight lead at quarter time with GWS coming back, but I don't love the Bombers 1st enough to have a serious 1-2U stake on it at the line. I'll have a nibble on a wire to wire based on it though in a multi with the tiges/roos leg at $858 odds :rainbow:

benno_

All Australian
Sep 17, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats
Mackenzie is still @41 for FGS with TABtouch, looking like he'll start forward.

EDIT: and $34 with regular TAB if you don't have TABtouch. Most others have him $15-20

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pinnacle has the total game score at 193.5.

Gold Coast can play well at home - look at how good their performances were against Hawthorn and Geelong. West Coast can also be quite poor on the road and are without Kennedy.

Lynch usually plays OK against the Eagles. He kicked a couple of goals last year against them when they got smashed - and kicked four against them the year before. I can see him kicking 3-5 goals.

benno_

All Australian
Sep 17, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats
Mackenzie is still @41 for FGS with TABtouch, looking like he'll start forward.

EDIT: and $34 with regular TAB if you don't have TABtouch. Most others have him $15-20

lol, they're starting him back with Gov

mookieb

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Sheesh i'm on the overs, GC H2H, +22.5 and 40+ (although I middled some) and they choose to kick 5 goals 10 for the half ffs. If they take the game on a bit and stop kicking over their forwards heads (or running under it Lynch) they could be streets ahead.

benno_

All Australian
Sep 17, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats
Does anyone like anything in the fantasy markets for GWS vs Essendon or North vs Richmond?

These are the two I'm on

Prestia under 78.5 DT @1.88 (crown)

Averages 71. Gone over in 3/8 but they were all in the first 4 rounds and two only just went over (79, 83). Last 4 have been 55, 61, 62, 65. Unders seems solid.

Ward under 88.5 DT @2.10 (Crown).

That line seems like a bit of an overreaction to his 120 last week considering he's had scores of 69, 84, 99, 57, 77, 73, 77, 77, 68, 120 for the year at an 80 average (75 before last week). His last two scores against the bombers were 70 (2015) and 74 (2016). Possibly had more of the ball with Scully out last game? but I think he's expected back this week.

Jammer

All Australian
Jun 26, 2007
St Kilda
AFL Club
Adelaide
So I was only 100 pts off last week the Dockers around $9 to win below 39 pts... so follow the hot hand. ; )

1 unit Bombers the win $4.70 Betfair ( which equals $4.50 after their commision )
This I believe is more than just a throw at the stumps.

GWS still have a raft of injuries despite their ins... they are off a big win in the West which didn't
have them back home until Monday.. They are a fair chance of being flat

Their last two home games where escape jobs v Pies and Tigers. I's argue Bombers are better than the Pies when
they are on and just behind the tigers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back