AFL 2017 - AFL Round 11

Remove this Banner Ad

I severely underestimated Geelong's home ground (ref) advantage.
Ade were 1 and 5 against top 8 teams on the road last year and the only decent teams they have played away this year are North and Geelong. Both teams tagged Sloan.

Got to be massive question marks on them now.

Ade were 1 and 5 against top 8 teams on the road last year and the only decent teams they have played away this year are North and Geelong. Both teams tagged Sloan.

Got to be massive question marks on them now.

Yeh they are getting flat out dominated right now. Looking so soft.

3 Crows behinds, feeling like Port last night

ffs crows
2.4 (16) to 3.3 (21)

thought they were maybe going to sneak a goal right near the end lol

Yet again inaccuracy cos they line. If tex had kicked that snap early in I'm sure they would of had momentum and kicked a couple more

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah its frustrating. They came out looking good in the first few minutes but couldn't capitalise on it before Geelong's couple. A goal or two at the start and I reckon it could have been a pretty different outcome with a little momentum.

Cashed out of of my 1.5U on either side under 24.5 @1.84 for 0.85U when the margin was 34 at 3QT, its now 27 with 5min to go. Crows had better not get it back to under 4 goals :mad:

Last edited:
lol had dangerfield under 30.5 disposals, he was on 30 with a minute to go and selwood passed it to him which he fumbled and stuggled to pick back up again and did a half arsed handball which i dont even think he made contact with, but they counted it :( finished on 31.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol had dangerfield under 30.5 disposals, he was on 30 with a minute to go and selwood passed it to him which he fumbled and stuggled to pick back up again and did a half arsed handball which i dont even think he made contact with, but they counted it :( finished on 31.
They could recount and adjust stats still, double check after a little while.

-Was on Eddie for FGS, he had the first shot on goal but uncharacteristically missed, then passed off a chance for the 2nd which would have been cash back
-Cashed out of my u194.5 game total early on for a small loss, which would have won
-Cashed out of my either side under 24.5 for a 0.75U loss near 3QT, which would have won
-Crows couldn't capitalise on their chances early in the 3rd and then left it too late losing the quarter line by a goal
-Blicavs looked on track to go a fair bit under the 79 on pointsbet for a potential 2-3U profit, but scored well late and finished on 72 winning just 1U profit

Probably one of the most frustrating games I've ever bet on lol

West Coast have a midfield struggling to stay afloat, and no key forward. I feel this is a game with some generous odds... as long as the Suns turn up.

Crownbet
1u on GC 40+ @$10
1u on GC 15.5+ Tribet @ 3.05

I also have GC in a multi H2H @2.35 (put on early this week)

Sportsbet
1u West Coast total points under 95.5 @1.88 (1.93pp)

Current positions
Kangaroos from +7.5 in to -2.5
Suns +10.5 in to +1.5
pies +6.5 in to +1.5

Will wait for team announcements before final decision

Last edited:
One I didn't get on but equally frustrating was Laird U20.5 disposals @ $26 on Bet365. Had Lloyd from last week in mind when I almost threw down on it, but thought "Nah * it he'll get it." Sure enough gets injured in the first and that bet gets home, would have been so good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back