AFL 2017 - AFL Round 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Dees -7.5
North +18.5
Port -20.5
Is this what you are betting? So in one thread you are hoping like hell Dees lose and miss the 8 and giving everyone s**t who called you stupid but in this thread you like them to beat the saints thus putting them in the 8???

Dees -7.5
North +18.5
Port -20.5

Good luck with Port
You asked for advice on that and ignored it. I gave you a much better swing at that match (20 point differential on the Tgs) which is a much surer punt than that line.
Let's hope Ryder has a dominant game eh?

Anyone that is looking at the under 180 or the port under 100.5, I much prefer the straight under.

Good luck with Port
You asked for advice on that and ignored it. I gave you a much better swing at that match (20 point differential on the Tgs) which is a much surer punt than that line.
Let's hope Ryder has a dominant game eh?

Anyone that is looking at the under 180 or the port under 100.5, I much prefer the straight under.

Tailing. U101.5 (1.93) for Port at Luxbet and U181.5 TGS

thoughts on the wind in Tassy?
Edit: added 1u hawks U12.5 behinds @2.08 Cr ( gone under 16/19 games)

Also will Ryder to smash it today with no Grundy?
1u Ryder Fantasy points O100.5 @1.88 Cr

Last edited:
thoughts on the wind in Tassy? there's hawks U12.5 behinds @1.94Cr ( gone under 16/19 games)

Also will Ryder to smash it today with no Grundy?
1u Ryder Fantasy points O100.5 @1.88 Cr
Normally this would be the case, but will Wood get his hands on the ball a fair bit with the height advantage?

Ryan Clarke Most Disposials in his group is well worth a look, played midfield the last 2 weeks and has 26 and 31 touches.

Im liking Sidebottom over 122 stat multiplier on pointsbet today... any other more experienced pointsbettors got a view?

only gone under 4/19 times this year (104,112,100,96) which arent that far off 122 anyway. first 3 were also pretty early in the year.
1 game around 122 (126) while the other 14 games he beats 122 by atleast 32: lowest being a 154
other scores being: 156, 165, 168, 182, 198, 231, 252, 256, 280, 315, 405, 480 & 612

looks liek the potential reward far outweighs the risk (barring an injury)

*edit: just after posting i refresh pointsbet and i see its updated to 138, but still these stats seem to favour taking the overs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im liking Sidebottom over 122 stat multiplier on pointsbet today... any other more experienced pointsbettors got a view?

only gone under 4/19 times this year (104,112,100,96) which arent that far off 122 anyway. first 3 were also pretty early in the year.
1 game around 122 (126) while the other 14 games he beats 122 by atleast 32: lowest being a 154
other scores being: 156, 165, 168, 182, 198, 231, 252, 256, 280, 315, 405, 480 & 612

looks liek the potential reward far outweighs the risk (barring an injury)

*edit: just after posting i refresh pointsbet and i see its updated to 138, but still these stats seem to favour taking the overs

Hope someone told you before you bet but 0 goals = 0 total for the multiplier.

Hope someone told you before you bet but 0 goals = 0 total for the multiplier.

aaah thanks, that would make alot more sense then! not betting nearly enough to be worried about compared to a normal unit while getting used to the site so wont really matter either way. prob woulda still had a go on it tho. time for sidey to snag one!

Anyone know how to see who was in the group if you bet on someone for most goals or possies in grp on Sportsbet after the game has already started?

I found line middles so frustrating and missed a heap. Spent time for little return, how are they going for you.
Invested my time into other middles and bets.
I have only started doing then really in the second half of the season so no expert. I have been taking early lines and betting more than earlier in the season then middling say half the bet if / when the line blows out.

Given that closing lines should be reasonably accurate then decent middles (6 points or more) should be right in the sweet spot. The variance has been brutal so far - I have hit some of the smaller ones, but have missed the larger bets. Billings last week and PA this week were last minute daggers unfortunately. A couple of games I have had line and total middles going so if I hit then it's going to be a great return. Emphasis on IF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back