AFL 2017 - AFL Round 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Need to pretty much have enough in account to cover your max loss to be able to bet.

What about something where its hard to tell what the max loss would be? Like this one was based on time where theres a chance they could techically go scoreless for a quarter/half/game, I'm assuming they didn't have like $300k+ in their account.

What about something where its hard to tell what the max loss would be? Like this one was based on time where theres a chance they could techically go scoreless for a quarter/half/game, I'm assuming they didn't have like $300k+ in their account.
Would be an individual decision based on the circumstances in those cases I'd say.

They have max win or loss per bet. Not sure for that market but would be something like max win/loss x250 or x500.

well started off down 3 units by mid saturday afternoon.

Have bounced back strong to be up 3 units for the week, hard to complain about that.

Tipped 1/9, and Buddy cleared the line with the last kick of the match v. Brisbane. Down 3U this week.

On the other hand, while it is 3U, it is still Crownbet's money, I still haven't made a deposit, riding the winnings from rounds 1 and 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back