AFL 2017 - AFL Round 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs deserve to be 1 and 7. St. Kilda nearly got beaten by Carlton, and St. Kilda lost to Geelong, but Essendon beat Geelong. So they are both bottom four sides.
Best 1-7 team in the history of the world?

1u Essendon +23.5 @ 1.92

Essendon seem to play well at the G and i think their ball movement might worry Geelong.

Essendon and ball movement u are kidding aren't u?

I just read that and spat my morning coffee ... he's taking the piss 100%

VGNX2.gif

jeez the over for port gc gone to 201.5 I got 195.5 earlier crownbet.. I like that gcoast 26.5 tho head start! What are people's thoughts here? Both teams to score 90 could be ok at 2.60 looks like it'll be open game both lineups look attacking enough

jeez the over for port gc gone to 201.5 I got 195.5 earlier crownbet.. I like that gcoast 26.5 tho head start! What are people's thoughts here? Both teams to score 90 could be ok at 2.60 looks like it'll be open game both lineups look attacking enough

Wouldn't touch it personally, too many unknowns

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ladbrokes have got Ben Brown to kick 3 or more goals and North to win @ $3.75 (max. $100 bet). With Waite out, you'd figure Brown would see a bit of it.

Dogs deserve to be 1 and 7. St. Kilda nearly got beaten by Carlton, and St. Kilda lost to Geelong, but Essendon beat Geelong. So they are both bottom four sides.
I agree that the dogs have gotten away with some close ones, and probably should have dropped one or two more games. But the plain fact is that they find a way to win and teams that keep on doing that, are good teams. They deserve to be in the top 8 and at seasons end I think they will still be there, probably about 5th. St kilda are also coming of age right now and are genuinely good when they string 4 quarters together, I think they will finish 7 or 8.

Collingwood are pretty bad and are a bottom 4 team.

Personally, I wouldn't be touching the total. Since it's "Port's game," I think Port will win, but I don't think it'll be a blow out. They'd want it to be a good contest, not a one-sided affair. Port @ 1-39 seems the bet here.

b365 have R.Gray 3 goals @3.25 (was $3.50), where the rest of the market have him around $1.40 for 3. Seems decent considering he is the powers leading goal scorer this year.
1.5u 2g+ @1.80 b365
0.75u 3g+ @3.25
Nice.. bet 365 prices out of whack with these markets often yeh?? I'll have to join up

b365 have R.Gray 3 goals @3.25 (was $3.50), where the rest of the market have him around $1.40 for 3. Seems decent considering he is the powers leading goal scorer this year.
1.5u 2g+ @1.80 b365
0.75u 3g+ @3.25

Nice find, tailing this. Has 2+ in 4/7 games and has in 3/4 games when the power have won.

Nice.. bet 365 prices out of whack with these markets often yeh?? I'll have to join up

Yeah they're often more generous with their goal scorer odds. Occasionally a little 'out of whack' like this one probably is a little, but a lot of the time its just more realistic odds imo, there are some terrible odds with goal scorers at a lot of other bookies imo. 85% of the time I make a goal scorer bet its with B365, would recommend joining up if you bet on goal scorers at all :thumbsu:

Yer 1.40 for 3 goals is crazy for any afl player
Nice find, tailing this. Has 2+ in 4/7 games and has in 3/4 games when the power have won.

Yeah they're often more generous with their goal scorer odds. Occasionally a little 'out of whack' like this one probably is a little, but a lot of the time its just more realistic odds imo, there are some terrible odds with goal scorers at a lot of other bookies imo. 85% of the time I make a goal scorer bet its with B365, would recommend joining up if you bet on goal scorers at all :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back