AFL 2017 - AFL Round 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow. I think we have a six way tie for most disposals with six players all on 26 disposals.

Hibberd 33? (or was it one of those ones that only included only the players listed in the market and Hibberd wasn't in it)

Hibberd 33? (or was it one of those ones that only included only the players listed in the market and Hibberd wasn't in it)
flxa91.png

It ended up being a five way tie cause they didn't pay a handball to Lewis in the last ten seconds.

West coast surely has to be the play here. The giants haven't been all that fantastic the last 2 weeks. Both pies and tigers should of put the game to bed if it wasn't for the inaccuracy in front of goals. Perfect opportunity for them to make a statement against a top side

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm on WC -5.5...at home, after a humiliating loss, they'll win. Agree the Giants have been lucky to win the past few weeks, and at home, where they're usually dominant. An away game in the west, with their injuries...WC will get it done.

Madness I tells ya. I might use WC through Pointsbet for this game. Nothing to me indicates that GWS will keep it close.

Add Lobbe to the injury list.
Dont jump the Gun old mate.No one is backing GWS SU yet.He took them at 2.45 and could Arb it now.I actually agree GWS are up against it.

Dont jump the Gun old mate.No one is backing GWS SU yet.He took them at 2.45 and could Arb it now.I actually agree GWS are up against it.
Yeah I might, it's a tough spot for the giants as some people have alluded too but they are still the better team here.

Love your arbs you've been sharing lately mate! Good stuff!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those thinking it will be close like me SB have a megabet of
GWS to trail in the last quarter v Richmond and win the game paying $16

I'm on for 2 units, thinking of putting another 2 on

Ill have a unit on that.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bets for for weekend...

$20 Geel SU W
$20 Syd SU W
$20 Richmond L
$10 GWS Megabet ($16s) W
$20 North Melbourne SU W
$20 Ben Brown 3 goals ($2.10) W
$20 Ben Brown 4 goals ($4.00) W
$50 Melb -2.5 3rd Q. L

So not a bad weekend.

Nah he means its not an arb because they weren't backed at the same time. That's just laying off after the odds moved in your favour

Technically, "pure" arbitrage is said to be risk free, although this is often not the case in practice. There is a chance that part of the transaction could fail, and a sudden price movement may make it impossible to close the trade at a profit.

"Risk" arbitrage involves a greater amount of risk as there is always a possibility that the price of an asset may not move as anticipated.

Technically, "pure" arbitrage is said to be risk free, although this is often not the case in practice. There is a chance that part of the transaction could fail, and a sudden price movement may make it impossible to close the trade at a profit.

"Risk" arbitrage involves a greater amount of risk as there is always a possibility that the price of an asset may not move as anticipated.

What you did though is not arbitrage under any imaginable definition.

If I backed Hawthorn and cashed out at qtr time would it be arbitrage?

Arbitrage Betting is placing the bets at the same time. Sure occasionally odds might change in the seconds it takes to manually place the bets, but its not backing something midweek and then laying off a few days later if the odds move in your favour. Your using some niche business merger definition which has nothing to do with this

Remove this Banner Ad

Back