Player Sponsorship 2017 AFL WOMEN - Stephanie Chiocci. Prizes Drawn

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah the 20 is mentioned in an article on the 'pies site too. We have 28 on our list including Walker who's a replacement for the injured Heil. I think 8 cuts from a list of 28 too many mandatory changes and it seems to suggest the AFL wants to force changes to every club's 22. I sense a lot of clubs will be looking to re-recruit their own players, perhaps players will be cut on the ability to get them back?

I would have assumed (for no good reason) that the AFL would consult with the clubs before they made a decision like that. Whilst we do love all our players, it's not unreasonable that the clubs might want to make a considerable number of changes to their inaugural list to be more competitive. The positive to this is that it creates a lot of opportunities for up and coming players.

I booked & paid to go to the AFLW B&F night as a AFLW member had an opportunity to book & go along can't wait :):)
You must be super excited, that email only came out a couple of hours ago.

On the women's membership did anybody ever get the lapel pin or hear anything about it? From memory the club was going to have a session to meet the players and the pin could be collected then. Did I just miss that email?

On the women's membership did anybody ever get the lapel pin or hear anything about it? From memory the club was going to have a session to meet the players and the pin could be collected then. Did I just miss that email?
Dont remember any mention of a pin

As part of our membership I thought we were suppose to get a pin but we never did unless its been mailed. I dunno. The Meet and greet was after the final game Sunday & it was really good all the girls came in for autographs selfies chats with their foundation members etc. I loved it

This was taken after the final game Sunday at the Meet & Greet by Alicias older sister Briege, both Alicia & Stephs family are very nice, both thanked me for loving & supporting their girls throughout the whole pre season & season. We r all gonna keep intouch via Twitter, instagram etc. Alicia mentioned me in a tweet and thanked me for being the best number 1 supporter of the team. Made me very happy and feel special too. I can't wait for the Collingwood AFLW b & f next Wednesday night!

Attachments

• IMG_-572za8.jpg
    IMG_-572za8.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 75
Attention barrackers and Axe

Here are the details fir next Wednesday night.
Please let me know if you have any dietary requirements

Time: 7pm – 10pm

Where: Jim Stynes Room, MCG, The Jim Stynes Room is located on Level 2 of the Northern Stand. Entry is gained via Gate 3.

Dress: Smart Casual

Where: Jim Stynes Room, MCG, The Jim Stynes Room is located on Level 2 of the Northern Stand. Entry is gained via Gate 3.

Thanks, no diet requirements. I assume we just state we're from bigfooty at the door?

I won't be able to attend sorry MG.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a bit of a problem in that Shellz has not been on line since Saturday morning.

In the event that she doesn't respond today are you able to go to the Best and Fairest on Wednesday night Pedro?

I'm there at the drop of a hat....any hat in fact....I have been to all Home games and every training session with Fearntastic for AFLW, so I have a fairly strong "buy in" to the Collingwood AFLW Team. If it works out for me ~ brilliant ~ but whatever will be will be. Cheers Freddo P.S. Thanks Fearntastic for the nomination.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back