Player Sponsorship 2017 AFL WOMEN - Stephanie Chiocci. Prizes Drawn

Remove this Banner Ad

Player packages are available for the Women's team this year.

Please indicate your interest in this, as per the AFL sponsorship.

There are two Elite players: (cost $1500)

Moana Hope and Emma King

The Key players package is $995 and the list is:

women.png

The Benefits are:

» 2017 Official team-signed guernsey accompanied with a Certificate of Authenticity

• » You and a friend will be given the opportunity to enjoy a light lunch with your sponsored player at the Glasshouse Eatery at a time suitable for both the Club and yourself TBA

• » 2 x General Admission memberships to Collingwood Home games – this gives you access to Collingwood’s AFLW matches

• » You and a guest will go behind-the-scenes with a Collingwood Inner Sanctum pre-match experience at a Collingwood AFLW match selected by the Club (date TBC) PLANNED FOR ROUND 7

• » You and a guest will be part of the 2017 Official Team Photo Day and have your photo taken with the 2017 Collingwood AFLW team TUESDAY 28TH FEB

• » Women’s Football Operations Manager and player Meg Hutchins will take you and a friend on a guided tour of the Holden Centre facilities, at a time suitable for both the Club and yourself DURING THE YEAR SOMETIME

• » You will receive recognition on the Collingwood website as well as in the In Black and White magazine

• » You and a guest will be invited to attend the Collingwood AFLW Best and Fairest event (date TBC) MOST LIKELY IN WEEK AFTER FINAL

Account Details for payment:

Acct name: Magpies Big Footy
BSB 062-692

Acct number 26753891

Please mark your payment as AFLW to keep it distinct from the men's sponsorship as all payments will go into the same acct, and include your member's name

If you need my name for the acct please PM me.

Last edited:
Hi MG

Were you sent this information, along with that of the men's sponsorship? I've been looking for this on the club's website.
Yes it was all on the one brochure VP

TheFreshBanana $50 PAID
barrackers $50 (no ga membership or photo) PAID
Vicky Park $100 (no team photo or GA) PAID
Ulahoopski $50 PAID
76woodenspooners $100 (no GA membership, no photo) PAID
Morganashlee $100 PAID
Magpie Ink $50 PAID
KashyBoy $50 PAID
Si tacuisses $50 PAID only GA
Big Footy $200 PAID
lyfsux $50 (no benefits won't use them interstate) PAID
neilk $50 PAID
Bad Horse $50 PAID
Pedro $50 PAID
MyManLynch $50 PAID
Anzac Day $50 PAID
Quicky $50 PAID
Pie Eyed $100 PAID only merchandise
Laurie Holden $50
Shellz $50 PAID
JB1975 $50 PAID
Axe $50. No GA PAID
Raveneyes $50 PAID
FreddoFrog65 $50 PAID
Fearntastic $50 PAID

Last edited:
In the absence of a women's membership I reckon this is a great way to formally support our women's team. Am certainly interested, but I'll let you know how keen later on.

TheFreshBanana $50
barrackers tbc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When's the deadline? It must be very soon with the competition not so far away?
I guess last week of January if you want the Home game tickets.
Will check with the Club tomorrow

I'm in for $50 assuming we get the numbers needed.

TheFreshBanana $50
barrackers tbc
Vicky Park $100
Ulahoopski $50

I'm in for $50 assuming we get the numbers needed.

TheFreshBanana $50
barrackers tbc
Vicky Park $100
Ulahoopski $50
76woodenspooners $100
Im confused
50 or 100?

TheFreshBanana $50
barrackers tbc
Vicky Park $100
Ulahoopski $50
76woodenspooners $100
Morganashlee $100

Put me down for one fresh pineapple :D

TheFreshBanana $50
barrackers tbc
Vicky Park $100
Ulahoopski $50
76woodenspooners $100
Morganashlee $100
Magpie Ink $50

Any thoughts as to which player to sponsor?

I can start a poll if you have a few suggestions

I'd like to suggest Stephanie Chiocci, for no other reason than I met her Dad at our inaugural women's training session, and he had nothing but praise for the club, and told me of his daughter's excitement at being selected by us.

But its just a suggestion. If anyone knows of someone more deserving, who has done the hard yards, then happy to go along with that.

Hope we reach the required $995!

I'd like to suggest Stephanie Chiocci, for no other reason than I met her Dad at our inaugural women's training session, and he had nothing but praise for the club, and told me of his daughter's excitement at being selected by us.

But its just a suggestion. If anyone knows of someone more deserving, who has done the hard yards, then happy to go along with that.

Hope we reach the required $995!
Nearly half way there.
Hopefully Big Footy will contribute

Remove this Banner Ad

Back