MVP 2017 AFLCA Votes

Remove this Banner Ad

So between 2 coaches they somehow feel that Higgins played better than Mitchell, .............. one of them is delusional.

Laws of supply/demand render 1 touch of higgins worth 4 of mitchells due to comparative rarity.

Whats your thoughts on Higgins's game ??

I thought he was reasonable 6/10. I wasn't knocking him

I was more talking about there was an such an oversupply of Mitchell possies rendering them less valuable than higgos. Im just being stupid.

I thought he was reasonable 6/10. I wasn't knocking him

I was more talking about there was an such an oversupply of Mitchell possies rendering them less valuable than higgos. Im just being stupid.
Now youre the coach, where you vote on all of the players, would give him 3 votes over players like Gaff, Shuey in that game?

Now youre the coach, where you vote on all of the players, would give him 3 votes over players like Gaff, Shuey in that game?

You are right to be fair you could share the votes amongst the eagles, I was surprised any roos got votes

No Cunners there? i must've been at the wrong match...

Higgins 250/1 with the sportsbet odds boost
Gunners 500/126 at the TAB

Both prospective Goldy 2015 picks IMHO

Just put $20 on Higgins at $251-1.

Hoping for a $1000 cash out when he destroys the comp over the next 10 weeks.

Just put $20 on Higgins at $251-1.

Hoping for a $1000 cash out when he destroys the comp over the next 10 weeks.

$250 is good, i took Kelly at the same price several weeks ago and am hoping for a cash out, into $150 now. I expect he'll put on a display this week for his soon to be club, so he'll come in again.

Come Brownlow night it will be 3 votes, P.Dangerfield.

$250 is good, i took Kelly at the same price several weeks ago and am hoping for a cash out, into $150 now. I expect he'll put on a display this week for his soon to be club, so he'll come in again.

Come Brownlow night it will be 3 votes, P.Dangerfield.

I got on Kelly at 81-1. No cash out option unfortunately. Booooo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Preuss only 1 vote?

WZra_JH3uXvCEpdw_5YtqRZvn_LGjKDKKL7-XCnUk8DL_Z12T3KBwHTeZ4QMDKTHOqZfVTYXTHZUMdMh35ibZi7ahg1VziOT5Mal0nUL1sIt9-jb2AoUWEs_mN_a5QP1iFejftws6gdXyRD2nyJ41ZtdaXbIrlbg3cN6aYfpi8AOUiEq-_hLbAvbwuIThWKBalAmNM6AoSU4Vn6HGzMSbUsbUnbc_BbObpQDXFmNNcg=w500-h281-nc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back