Prediction 2017 All-Australian Team

Remove this Banner Ad

He's claimed AA's are overrated.
To be fair, they appear to be voted on by a bunch of imbeciles that we get stuck into any time they are commentating a game. Almost as bad as the Brownlow being voted on by those one eyed maggots who rarely get a decision right. :D

I expect Matt to be wearing that jacket around the house a bit to rub it in.

Expect one or both to turn up to training with a black eye this week

Selwood is a stinky pick, could have left the last spot for someone who isn't a mid like Howe or Brown who should have made it.
Sauce on the bench?

The issue the selectors faced was that Geelong finished second, yet only one player really deserved AA selection, Paddy.

Selwood is a token pick to fix that.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sauce on the bench?

The issue the selectors faced was that Geelong finished second, yet only one player really deserved AA selection, Paddy.

Selwood is a token pick to fix that.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Essendon with three is a "brave brave" move by the panel IMO.

Matt Crouch was destined to be a star. What was the original knock in his game that saw him slip into the 20's - his disposal? We are so lucky to have the Crouch brothers at the club - we should make ntrabbit their butler.

He was seen as having three issues - not very fast, poor kicking skills, and poor tank.

But he was nonetheless seen as a first round prospect, hence Sando's comments about throwing a part if Matt was still available at pick 23.

9ltzXBi.jpg

Yeah, I'd lean more towards he's happy for his brother, but his natural competitiveness means he will go bunta.

He wouldn't be pissed at Matt.
Yeah my point wasnt that he would be pissed at Matt but it would stick in his guts that he hasnt been able to get the run at it over the last few years and what could have been. To see your little brother overtake you, when he doesnt have the same skillset you have, would make any competitive person to try and prove a point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, the AA selectors now along with the coaches have no idea what they are talking about... ;)
To be fair, I don't think anyone thinks the AA selectors have any idea what they're talking about... Rance as Captain? Duckwood? No Kennedy (Sydney)? Pretty fair argument that the AA selectors are rubbish.

Still can't get over Rance as captain. Just thinking about Richmond in general and I never see any of those players as true on field leaders. Delideo was the only player I thought looked like a leader on that team. I guess that's why they haven't had the success in the finals. Rance just doesn't come across as captain material in the same vain as say Jack Reiwoldt being a leader...

Has an AA ruckman ever had his arse handed to him twice that year by his direct competitor for the spot?

Wouldn't have thought so.

Anyway, play on
Has AA ever gone to a player suspended for being a drug cheat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back