2017 Association Football Awards - Final Results!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ours includes antipasto, alternating entrees/mains/dessert, 2x beer, sparking, white, red, cider, coffee/tea, juice and a heap of other stuff

2 x beer? Maaaaaaate I had an open bar at my wedding. Ended up costing me 8k but worth every cent.

Not sure why I keep getting chosen as the most bias. But whatever, here are my picks.

Individual Awards:

Best Poster: jod23
Worst Poster: jod23
Funniest Poster: jod23
Favourite Poster: jod23
Smartest poster: jod23
Best Troll: jod23
Worst Troll: jod23
Best Post: jod23's post about anything
Worst Post: jod23's post about anything
Most Improved Poster: jod23
Most Bias Poster: typeclub
Most Objective Poster: jod23
Posters you'd like to have a drink with: jod23

Collective Awards:
Best Thread: a thread created by jod23
Worst Thread: any thread not created by jod23
Best set of supporters: whichever supporters support the same team as jod23
Worst set of supporters: whoever doesnt support the team jod23 supports
Most biased supporters: whoever doesnt think jod23 should sweep these awards

Best Poster: RossFC Thats why he got my vote to become a Mod(it was unanimous anyway), he/she is a very level headed poster and makes a great matchday thread.
Funniest Poster: Bojan KantKick sometimes he can try a bit too hard though. But love your work.
Favourite Poster: WealstoneRaider we chat a fair bit.
Smartest poster: Fryer Tuck I learn something new every time he posts.
Best Troll: Gosha
Worst Troll: FAITH
Best Post: Any of the Chelsea boys posting CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after beating West Brom
Worst Post: Any of the cheap bait FAITH throws out
Most Improved Poster: Doctor Gero You seem to have either matured or are really in a happy place right now. Pushing Ross the boss and WR as my favourite poster.
Most Bias Poster: I guess we all are from time to time
Most Objective Poster: Cooldude
Posters you'd like to have a drink with: Everyone.

Collective Awards:
Best Thread: Any matchday thread
Worst Thread: The International football one, means theres no club games.
Best set of supporters: Obviously us Chelsea boys, but the Leicester guys are pretty cool too.
Worst set of supporters: Hull supporters. Haha not really, just wanted to fit SM into my list
Most biased supporters: Watford supporters. BRAB are you still around?

Last edited:
Most Bias Poster: I guess we all are from time to time
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd really like to help but after Tottenham's sh1thouse week I ate all the junk food in the house and will need to hit the gym before ending anyone.

Also the mail is right, RossFC is a balanced poster, especially for a Liverpool man. Kinda the yang to jod23 's yin (luv u2 joddy)

Best Poster: RossFC - does a good job with the matchday threads and is a balanced poster overall.
Funniest Poster: Sozabarus - From his bottom 30 thread to some of the stuff he trots out with, he's always worth a laugh.
Favourite Poster: Have to say chef for this one or he'll disown me forever. All in seriousness, just seems like a really laid-back guy who would be great to have a few drinks with.
Smartest poster: Fryer Tuck - Has a fountain of knowledge.
Best Troll: Gosha - Love his work, I remember him riling up a few Dortmund fans after Spurs beat them at Wembley.
Worst Troll: FAITH - Was actually decent last year but she doesn't even try anymore.
Best Post: Cumridden - an instant BF classic
Worst Post: WR wishing injury on our players was ordinary (might have been last year though). If so, Duncan Castles having a crack at Soza's list.
Most Improved Poster: Gosha
Most Biased Poster: Still jod
Most Objective Poster: Tough one, PendlePie, jd2010 and RossFC are all reasonable
Posters you'd like to have a drink with: Everyone except Loonerty because he doesn't drink.

Collective Awards:
Best Thread: Soza's Bottom 30
Worst Thread: Any transfer thread - just goes around in circles
Best set of supporters: Aside from the Chelsea boys, the Everton fans are decent
Worst set of supporters: -
Most biased supporters: Red Mancs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back