2017 Association Football Awards - Final Results!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any particular reason atw you don't drink?

I don't mean to pry - just genuinely interested.. gave up alcohol myself only recently.
Never really been drawn to the idea of it I suppose. Dad drinks a lot. Never done anything but I guess I just don't want to become like... dependant on it.

Also I can always, ALWAYS, ******* taste the alcohol and it puts me right off.

Never really been drawn to the idea of it I suppose. Dad drinks a lot. Never done anything but I guess I just don't want to become like... dependant on it.

Also I can always, ALWAYS, ******* taste the alcohol and it puts me right off.

Its the demons piss, that's why it tastes s**t.

As in 2 beers.

Unfortunately we don't have bottomless pockets so that's not at all feasible.

Surely people get more than two drinks lol, we're going to have an essentially open bar and as I mentioned ours are only costing $85 per person.

Surely people get more than two drinks lol, we're going to have an essentially open bar and as I mentioned ours are only costing $85 per person.

Where are you having your wedding? At the official Hull City supporters venue?

This thread is turning into the official bigfooty wedding thread lol

Best uncontested like hoarder: Sozabarus, has really came out of his shell this year and provided many lulz :thumbsu:

Worst uncontested like hoarder: glenferry23, can you do Family Guy memes or something?

Shitfighter award: SM, always finds a way to get involved in them

The jod23 delusional bias award goes too, none other than jod23, well done friend :thumbsu:

Worst trolls for obvious reasons as mentioned previously by many others
1 vote: Dunc_
2 votes: FAITH
3 votes: typeclub

AND

A special mention to these guys for rocking up time and time again

images (15).jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SM is actually alright to shitfight with. Always entertaining with him.

There isn't actually anyone on this board that I've gotten into a s**t fight with who's been hard to argue with.

Haha not at all. Met him a couple of times. First time was last World Cup actually - can’t believe that’s almost 4 years ago!

Yeah that's right! I watched France play with you then went and lined up for the GoT exhibition on 1 hour sleep, was disastrous. Funnily enough went to that with my now fiancee back when we were just friends - that's how long ago it was!

Individual Awards:

Best Poster: Gosha
Worst Poster: apollo_creed, cooldude
Funniest Poster: Gosha, glenferry
Favourite Poster: glenferry
Smartest poster: Buckleys Jocks
Best Troll: Gosha, FAITH
Worst Troll: typeclub, FAITH
Best Post: Gosha "Bloody hell, is there a bigger loser in the premier league than Jesse Lingard? I reckon he’d be the most annoying campaigner in real life. I would love to fly kick him."
Worst Post: anything from apollo_creed
Most Improved Poster: roo2macca
Most Bias Poster: jod, Zidane
Most Objective Poster: RossFC
Posters you'd like to have a drink with: Gosha, chef, pantskyle, Bojan, glenferry, jatz, Cruyff, Jod, Zidane

Collective Awards:
Best Thread: Chelsea FC - Champions of England
Worst Thread: Is KDB the best player in the world right now
Best set of supporters: Chelsea, Arsenal
Worst set of supporters: Man U
Most biased supporters: Liverpool, Man U

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back