Wolfs

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 10, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Memphis Grizzlies, Hertha Berlin
Better than making two threads.

WTA stuff is on BeIN and ATP will be on ESPN next week.

Right now it is Pliskova v. Venus and later it is Muguruza v. Ostapenko.

Apparently this surface is gonna be slow.

Pliskova is off to a good start. I am surprised the surface is slow, I thought it would've been a fast court.

Most probably taking a leaf out of the ATP event in London which has been notoriously slow as well.

Good haha! I'm over the Fed fest all year.

Next year should be different, murray, Novak and Stan will be back. Also some of the younger players are getting better with more match experience on their side.

Hopefully del Porto stays injury free and I would like to see Tsonga back. Though both won a tournament last week.

Next year should be different, murray, Novak and Stan will be back. Also some of the younger players are getting better with more match experience on their side.

Hopefully del Porto stays injury free and I would like to see Tsonga back. Though both won a tournament last week.

Raonic among others back next season too. Del Potro would be great for the sport if he's in SF's and Final's of Grand Slams. He's great to watch. Always remember being LUCKY and I call it that, to watch him win his Grand Slam at the US Open that year.

Hard to predict who will tonight. Both likely 3 set battles.
V.Williams v Ostapenko
Muguruza v Pliskova

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hard to predict who will tonight. Both likely 3 set battles.
V.Williams v Ostapenko
Muguruza v Pliskova

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ostapenko easily.

The other one toss of a coin. Muguruza Justin pushed. Could easily be wrong there

That was the most painful yet glorious women’s match I’ve ever seen. What the f.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Halep was so so poor last night. got bagelled and just gave up. No fight.

Wozniaki played outstanding though

Although do lol at Slamless Simone being number 1!

didnt realise barty/dellacqua were in the WTA finals. Dont think it will be long till barty is in these finals as a singles player what a outstanding year she has had

Remove this Banner Ad

Back