2017 Aussie Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Then why do you care? The only time you're in these threads is to bag Kyrgios. If he annoys you so much, maybe spend less time thinking and posting about him.
Because unlike others, I don't put sports people who don't deserve it up on a pedestal.
I love all sports, and admire people like Hewitt, Waugh, Freeman etc. because they have earnt the right to play under the Aus banner. NK hasn't.....

Says who?
Says millions of Aussie sport lovers who agree with me....
He (and the other bloke) are easily the most disrespected sports people in Australian Sporting History.

The people I mentioned were gifted with about half the natural ability of "Nick", but played to win, and did win.

Look, everyone craves the next Australian number 1 tennis player.

But. Lets be serious you NK fan boy lovers, it won't be him....

Says millions of Aussie sport lovers who agree with me....
Millions hey? I'd bet 99% of those "millions" couldn't name Australia's second ranked male.

He (and the other bloke) are easily the most disrespected sports people in Australian Sporting History.
Is the other bloke Anthony Mundine?

The people I mentioned were gifted with about half the natural ability of "Nick", but played to win, and did win.
Whenever "Nick" (don't know why you used quotation marks, that's his name) has represented Australia he has left it all out on the court, one of the main reasons I suspect he doesn't want to have surgery is because he doesn't want to miss Davis Cup given how crucial he is to the team. When he represents himself I couldn't care less what he does, nor should you, he's just a guy in a tournament who happens to be from Australia.

Look, everyone craves the next Australian number 1 tennis player.
Really? Here I've been craving someone to be number 11 :drunk:

But. Lets be serious you NK fan boy lovers, it won't be him....
Care to quote anyone who has sounded like a "NK fan boy lover"? The only pro NK posts I've seen, if you'd call them that, are people speaking with empathy towards him, and common sense. You on the other hand seem to take a stance based on click bait headlines instead of reason o_O

Millions hey? I'd bet 99% of those "millions" couldn't name Australia's second ranked male.

Is the other bloke Anthony Mundine?

Whenever "Nick" (don't know why you used quotation marks, that's his name) has represented Australia he has left it all out on the court, one of the main reasons I suspect he doesn't want to have surgery is because he doesn't want to miss Davis Cup given how crucial he is to the team. When he represents himself I couldn't care less what he does, nor should you, he's just a guy in a tournament who happens to be from Australia.

Really? Here I've been craving someone to be number 11 :drunk:

Care to quote anyone who has sounded like a "NK fan boy lover"? The only pro NK posts I've seen, if you'd call them that, are people speaking with empathy towards him, and common sense. You on the other hand seem to take a stance based on click bait headlines instead of reason o_O
Great paraphrasing.
Anyway
I'll be the realist.
You can be the apologist......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a bloody exciting effort from kokinnakis this week. He's not played too many tournaments in his return and he's been so solid in tiebreak, winning 4 this week I think. Will have to do that same tomorrow most probably.

It's a bloody exciting effort from kokinnakis this week. He's not played too many tournaments in his return and he's been so solid in tiebreak, winning 4 this week I think. Will have to do that same tomorrow most probably.

He lost his first game back against Istomin but that loss aside his form has been great. He lost those two matches against Medvedev but since then Medvedev has beaten Wawrinka and Dimitrov so even that has been franked really. So stiff he copped Nishikori and Del Potro round 1 at the grand slams when on the protected ranking. Not sure when the PR runs out for him but at least from here can take the TA WC into US Open and WCs through the Aus summer if necessary.

He lost his first game back against Istomin but that loss aside his form has been great. He lost those two matches against Medvedev but since then Medvedev has beaten Wawrinka and Dimitrov so even that has been franked really. So stiff he copped Nishikori and Del Potro round 1 at the grand slams when on the protected ranking. Not sure when the PR runs out for him but at least from here can take the TA WC into US Open and WCs through the Aus summer if necessary.

I think a PR lasts for 9 months or 9 tournaments.

Well that was easy, Millman wins 6-1 6-1 thanks to some pretty poor play from Norrie. To his credit though, early on when the match was up for grabs, Millman played more aggressively than he has of late so good signs.

Any channels showing the Kokkinakis final today? Or have to stream it?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back