2018 Australian Open

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else contacted them about the bonus bets expiring on the 21st Feb? The chat guy I talked to said 7 days, but then I told him that all the bonuses I've received so far say that they expire on the 21st Feb. He then told me that that must be the right date then. Was less than convincing. :rolleyes:

Just use them in a week to be safe.

yeah but promos aren't a right. they can ban you for whatever reason they decide.

Yes, there's no comeback, they can do what they like. Not worth the risk IMO unless you've already spent and collected the freebies and Isner or someone gets in a semi and you just keep a rollin to see what happens. It's risky at best at this stage.

just clocked over $1000 in bonus bets.

Christ. I'm on about $350, but I won't back anyone over 1.35 at this stage. Should get enough in the next few days to have a free crack at the races on sat then I'll pull the pin...maybe.

Just use them in a week to be safe.

Yes, there's no comeback, they can do what they like. Not worth the risk IMO unless you've already spent and collected the freebies and Isner or someone gets in a semi and you just keep a rollin to see what happens. It's risky at best at this stage.

Christ. I'm on about $350, but I won't back anyone over 1.35 at this stage. Should get enough in the next few days to have a free crack at the races on sat then I'll pull the pin...maybe.
never bet on tennis but have seen $1.05 lose very risky imo
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

Isner match going to a 5th set. Hopefully he wins but I'm not complaining either way now 28 aces and counting.
I reckon it could rival last night's effort between Karlovic and Zeballos. I am hoping for at least another 20 aces.

I reckon it could rival last night's effort between Karlovic and Zeballos. I am hoping for at least another 20 aces.

Dreaming. Isner hit 11 Aces in the first and has crawled to 28 Aces. If he hits another 20 this game will still be going at 9PM

C'mon Querry fire some Aces down you big potato.

Young Aussie really pushing him and i need him to win a set and make the match last a bit longer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else getting this now? Have they patched it?

Screen_Shot_2017_01_18_at_4_41_40_pm.png

I am to scared to try it now!

Was that after a cash out and an attempt to re spin?

Yeah, I can only bet on players I haven't spun on now.

They have fixed the loophole then.

:(

Oh well and it worked for a while!

Yeah I just tried it then, they've gotten rid of the loophole :(

No chase the Ace on Kyrgios now for me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back