Universal Love 2017 Awards Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahahahaha awesome. Congrats Cannon82 for the POTY title win.

Following in TK's footsteps, its clear that there is a style of posting that scores highly with the judges.
We're also open to bribery ;)

Hahahahaha awesome. Congrats Cannon82 for the POTY title win.

Following in TK's footsteps, its clear that there is a style of posting that scores highly with the judges.
That or we are hoping he moves to Canada

And the winner is...

Firstly, this year was incredibly close. Literally one vote separated the winner and second place.

The poster is the epitomy of solid. You can always rely on their contribution as being meaningful and detailed. Moreover, they have a great sense of humor, always managing to generate a laugh even if its by trolling the UF draft.

Ladies and gents, the Poster of the Year for 2017 is Cannon82 !

Congratulations Cannon!

*epitome

*poster is a terrible pest

And the winner is...

Firstly, this year was incredibly close. Literally one vote separated the winner and second place.

The poster is the epitomy of solid. You can always rely on their contribution as being meaningful and detailed. Moreover, they have a great sense of humor, always managing to generate a laugh even if its by trolling the UF draft.

Ladies and gents, the Poster of the Year for 2017 is Cannon82 !

Congratulations Cannon!
This is why we can’t have nice things.

I mean congrats Cannon!

Hey guys thanks for the UP love. Always appreciated when people take the time to read my ramblings. That particular one was a bastard to put together.

And congrats Cannon82 .
That was a UP for the ages d33my. Brilliant. Congratulations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back