Fantasy 2017 - Beta League Discussion (and 2016 hangovers)

Remove this Banner Ad

im putting Tyrod Taylor and Kirk Cousins on the Table, anyone interested inbox me an aoffer and see what we can work out !!

I'm sorry man, but we did what we needed to do. I think there was enough bumping of this thread, all you needed to do was pop in and say 'hey, still good'.

Guys like rhyno and galactic don't spend a whole lot of time here, but still managed to confirm.

So I do apologise again, but it is what it is :/
Yeah all good mate. Can't have the masses held up by one.

Corey Davis / Zay Jones and Cooper Kupp (for my team which has crap at WR) inside the first 25 picks has me.........

tenor%20lol_zpsal7slbba.gif

:D

Was a massive 50/50 choice regarding Kupp and Juju the Steelers WR which both went close in the draft.

Steelers just have to many mouths to feed on offense in what is most likely Big Bens last season with no light after him. Kupp has better size IMO and will get more opportunity at the Rams but he will need Goff to improve.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TE's for sale:

Ertz & Bennett. Both are top 10 TE's. One the up and comer who finished last year very strong, the other now playing for GB and a clear TE1 with Rodgers throwing him the ball

Only willing to trade one of them though, make me an offer on either or both, best offer wins. Looking for a future draft pick(s) and quality defensive players at linebacker or safety.

Hey Lads, still have both Kirk Cousins and Tyrod Taylor on the Block, am in need of a Quality RB, i'd be open to most offers if the price is right !!

OK, I've had no contact from _shifty_ and juddy_like, so I've replaced them. Honestly don't have the time to chase people around, so I am sorry to see two founding members go, but it is what it is...

Replaced by A11dAtP0w3R and J Shuttlesworth.

I've re-opened rosters for a few days for these guys to get their keepers done.

I've won the league like 4 times, I was commissioner for two or three season, I reply to you like a week late in the middle of the off-season and apparently I'm replaced?

¯\_(ツ) _/¯

I've won the league like 4 times, I was commissioner for two or three season, I reply to you like a week late in the middle of the off-season and apparently I'm replaced?

¯\_(ツ) _/¯

As I said, I'm sorry. BUT, if you, or anyone else, doesn't show up here once over a few months, I don't know why it's expected that we don't assume that person is not going to show up. The draft started later than usual, there were several call outs and tags etc.

It gets to a point where a choice has to be made, and I deferred the keeper cut off A FULL MONTH+, how do I know when you or anyone else is going to show up on an internet forum?? If I don't make the decision, then I run the risk of MORE people losing interest in the league.

Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

As I said, I genuinely apologise, but noone is irreplacable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back