Fantasy 2017 - Beta League Discussion (and 2016 hangovers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wk4.jpg

Looks like the ol' Fu is in for his first loss of the season... need a Gurley-like performance from Hill if I'm to snatch this one...

Panda should record his second victory, Assassins off to a horrible start to the season.

Pumpers notch up another one against STO.

Undefeated beads is no longer, as is the winless beserkers.

Best contest seems to be Stars against the Chasers. TCol needs 38.4pts to overcome Chism, Alex Smith's play the key to the Stars chances. Here's hoping Smith retires and hands the reigns to Mahomes.

Hunt and Cousins should manage the 6.8pts needed for the Cajuns to overcome the Vandals.

BETA_Wk5.jpg

Standings starting to take shape.

Cajuns and Pumps fighting it out, with galactic hanging in there.

Stars have taken the lead with the Haze's wretched run of injuries...

Beads leads the GC division, but is still wide open, though the Vandals are holding the #1 pick.

Im 4-1 despite having more points against than for....im pretty sure the term is kissed on the dick aka: winning all the close ones or getting blown the * out.

BETA_Wk7.jpg

Starting to heat up now in all three divisions... every game vital, especially with the closeness of the Vikings/Geecats divisions.

A three way tie between Rhyno , A11dAtP0w3R and Galactic in one tough motherfn division. Commanding wins by ADP and Galactic, as well as an unexpected loss from the Cajuns (you guys can thank me later), leaves the division AND Wildcard spot more open than the legs of a $2 whore.

All four teams in the Jem division had a win, meaning the Stars still have control of the division and now the outright #1 record in the league. Here's hoping the bye week sorts him out a bit.

On the flipside, all four teams in the geecats division had a loss. While probably only 3 teams are still in it, mostlikely that playoff spot will come from winning the division. But who knows, in playoffs, ANYTHING can happen!

the Rogers loss has hit me hard, he is a very difficult player to replace in the team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it must be so bad having a backup QB become a starter in about 2 weeks. Such a bad week for you.

Get out the violins. :rolleyes:

Hah who would that be?

Oh my apologies. I had TCol's team open by mistake not yours after you posted earlier. Wondered why the **** you were complaining. :oops:

Angry pants.

No i just thought why the **** is that guy complaning. Team is stacked. :p

His team is stacked, has to be, how else could you possibly explain Shuttles beating me? .... o_O

:$

Im 0-2 against you this year, you beat me in flea flicker also. #JesusBitch #callmemary

Good to be reminded that no matter how crazy the world get's at times, some thing's will always be right.

Isny2qE.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back