Competitions 2017 BF Bulldogs Fantasy Football League Sign-ups

Remove this Banner Ad

That league is now full.

Just started up another one (747983) for anyone looking!
Stuff it, I'm already in the Bulldogs league I created so I'll pull out of 129181 and you can take my place :thumbsu:

Anyone have an opening? Always looking to play in a league with Bulldogs fans.

How does one make that comp where you go head to head vs other clubs Supercoaches every year? I take it that one is somewhat exclusive and hard to get in to?

Anyone have an opening? Always looking to play in a league with Bulldogs fans.
If anyone is in both Bulldogs leagues (627548 and 129181), maybe they can withdraw from one?

How does one make that comp where you go head to head vs other clubs Supercoaches every year? I take it that one is somewhat exclusive and hard to get in to?
That hasn't been run for the last couple of years sadly :'(

Man, I'm pretty happy with my team, but also terrified. It's very different to the types of teams I would normally run with.

My current team has a fully stacked midfield - not a single rookie on the ground (but does have Omeara, Swallow, Beams and Jab as 'cheapies'). Never done that before and not sure I will leave it that way, but tempting!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll jump in there, I'm ClokeAndShadows

Do they still do the inter-board comp / league thingy?
Well there you go, I'd completely forgotten where this league came from in my list.

Made the GF but got beaten by "The Bont". If you're gonna lose to anyone, I'm glad it was him.

Still very happy with my 249th overall finishing spot, even if I did drop my bundle in Rd 23.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back