Fantasy 2017 - BFFFL Discussion (and 2016 hangovers)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we should probably get this started soon.

And given how well the draft has worked in the new Superflex dynasty league, I propose we move this league to Sleeper too
I agree we should look at getting the draft scheduled soon but would prefer it to be kept on ESPN. Unless we draft on sleeper, like we've drafted on yahoo before and just transfer the results over.

Thanks everyone, will just sort out the details of the draft order, squads, new owners and then we will have a few days to decide on your 3 keepers.

Aiming for a live draft in the second half of next week - over in about 90 minutes usually.

Let me know in here if that timing doesn't suit.

Or if you object to the live draft.

Also a reminder that we don't usually start until week 2 of the regular season = so we have a bit of time to organise things.

The draft next week is perfect as I'll be out of the country after that so lets lock it in! Hate missing drafts and getting auto-draft spuds!
whatever we wind up doing for the draft I'll make sure there is an option for people who can't be there live to set a custom pre draft pick list - so you can specify your top 350 and also list by position and hopefully still get decent picks. Not like some live drafts where if you aren't online you get Johnny Football as your first QB and Trent Richardson as your first RB...

whatever we wind up doing for the draft I'll make sure there is an option for people who can't be there live to set a custom pre draft pick list - so you can specify your top 350 and also list by position and hopefully still get decent picks. Not like some live drafts where if you aren't online you get Johnny Football as your first QB and Trent Richardson as your first RB...
Isn't that the "Team supported: Browns" option?

Sorry my dudes, have been mourning RosscoePekoe deeply...

(and Andrew Luck).

Seriously, I need to confirm a few things re team owners, and final rosters, will have details up tomorrow for your review.

Now looking at a draft on the wekend or mid next week, will confirm once I know Sleeper can support the whole keeper/draft pick setup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree we should look at getting the draft scheduled soon but would prefer it to be kept on ESPN. Unless we draft on sleeper, like we've drafted on yahoo before and just transfer the results over.
And just to be clear, aim is to draft on Sleeper and then transfer to ESPN. As Sleeper doesn't have same scoring settings, but more flexibility for live drafting than ESPN.

And just to be clear, aim is to draft on Sleeper and then transfer to ESPN. As Sleeper doesn't have same scoring settings, but more flexibility for live drafting than ESPN.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy to have this league wherever but
Surely you can change settings to make it as close as possible

2019 thread here...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back