Fantasy 2017 - BFFFL Discussion (and 2016 hangovers)

Remove this Banner Ad

OK, one final post before I go chase hips.

Both Jatz and matt_897 have logged on to BF in the last day yet haven't responded to my multiple PMs or to the Yahoo league invites. They have also posted no keepers.

If they haven't logged on to Yahoo by 9pm Sunday night AEST I will reallocate their teams to the two new entrants and we will go with a 14 team league live draft.

Sorry folks but I am over people not responding to multiple contacts. I guess I must just be a spammer hey...
No sign of Jatz yet, but as matt 897 has joined up now we will stick with 16 teams. If Jatx=z hasn't joined by tomorrow night I will arrange a dummy entry and get the live draft set up in Yahoo...

GIF--Approve-Approval-Like-Likes-Awesome-Nice-one-Good-one-thumbs-up-Paul-Rudd-GIF.gif

Keepers for Jatz have been picked by GG.exe and Blacky - they are
Johnson (costs 6th)
Hopkins (costs 2nd)
Pryor (costs 11th)

Thanks for picking them for Jatz guys.

Nearly finished setting up draft order, only dramas now are setting max players that can be taken at each position, and trying to dsort out how to give the two new teams the two extra picks...

Stay tuned!!

Keepers for Jatz have been picked by GG.exe and Blacky - they are
Johnson (costs 6th)
Hopkins (costs 2nd)
Pryor (costs 11th)

Thanks for picking them for Jatz guys.

Nearly finished setting up draft order, only dramas now are setting max players that can be taken at each position, and trying to dsort out how to give the two new teams the two extra picks...

Stay tuned!!
You really shouldn't have!

Dudelioiodieodieos:

Two updates:

1. Full draft list for 16 rounds is here -

Please check and let me know ASAP if I have missed anything. It is an absolute bugger to enter all the details, so please note that if I have stuffed up (and I probably have somewhere) but no one finds out before 8am AEST tomorrow morning, we will go with the order as drunkenl;y entered by me. Draft starts 8:30 pm tomorrow night EST.

Set all y'all's pre draft lists ASAP please. While there is two minutes per pick, you are better off using the pre draft preference list.​

ON THE YAHOO SITE NOT THE ESPN SITE!!!

2. Also, I can't seem to add extra picks for the two new teams - so while that was a great idea, we look like just going with the set draft. Sorry guys.
Yell out if anyone has any ideas, questions or complaints.

BpG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BTW are we doing the whole league on Yahoo, or just drafting and then transferring the results across? I'm easy either way, just want to make sure I don't set my team in the wrong site. :D

BTW are we doing the whole league on Yahoo, or just drafting and then transferring the results across? I'm easy either way, just want to make sure I don't set my team in the wrong site. :D
Transfer back to ESPN. 'cause I don't have enough admin workload already. Plus 'dem shiny ESPN trophies...

Player dudes - you have until 45 minutes before draft time (that is, until 7:45 pm AEST, or about 45 minutes) to set your pre draft rankings on the yahoo site. After that you will be locked in to using the standard (ADP based) draft ranking list.

If you haven't set up your pre draft rankings on the Yahoo site already, you have about 40 minutes to do it.

Get on it...

Also if you are planning on being online and making picks during the live draft, use the system check function (link on your team home page) to make sure that your PC/laptop/tablet/abacus can link into the Yahoo site OK.

Lemme know if any issues...

I presume thats only if you aren't doing live picks correct?

Yep - but remember that you only get max 2 mins to make a pick, and depending on one's refresh rates and net speed you may find it hard to make a pick before the time expires...

Yep - but remember that you only get max 2 mins to make a pick, and depending on one's refresh rates and net speed you may find it hard to make a pick before the time expires...

So you are suggesting I should stop downloading my pr0n during the draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back