Fantasy 2017 - BFFFL Discussion (and 2016 hangovers)

Remove this Banner Ad

:tearsofjoy:

This league is a shambles
I prefer "randomly chaotic entertainment", thank you very much.
But yes, this hasn't been a great introduction to the live draft process at Yahoo...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keeper are stuffed. Going to need to reschedule the draft again :p
At least I will get the time correct...

Can you check yours, I thought I had put them all in correctly except for Ryan Mathews, who wasn't available....

OK so that wasn't ideal...

Redraft on Tuesday night from 9pm Eastern (7pm Perth time), in the meantime can everyone please check the keepers here:

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/924153/draftresults

and tell me of any mistakes.

Also a reminder that the rules are:
  • you can't keep first round picks from last year;
  • you have to give up the pick before the round you took the keeper in last season.
    So if you took someone in round 4 last season, he costs you a third round pick to keep; and
  • waiver wire/free agent pickups start at a 12th rounder and work up - so if you keep 3 players you took on waivers last season, they will cost you a 12th, 1n 11th and a 10th.
Please let me know of any changes to your keepers by 9pm tomorrow (Monday) night.

Sorry for the stuff ups...

Also a reminder that the rules are:
  • you can't keep first round picks from last year;
  • you have to give up the pick before the round you took the keeper in last season.
    So if you took someone in round 4 last season, he costs you a third round pick to keep; and
  • waiver wire/free agent pickups start at a 12th rounder and work up - so if you keep 3 players you took on waivers last season, they will cost you a 12th, 1n 11th and a 10th.
My bad on that - I did go looking for the rules in the previous pages when I picked mine (only my second year in) but couldn't find them, so assumed same round.

What's the O/U for number of people that are actually present for the start of the draft? 8? Less?
Thanks to the fine nine that showed up live, see you again Tuesday night...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back