Fantasy 2017 - BFFFL Discussion (and 2016 hangovers)

Remove this Banner Ad

You leave it to an hour before the redraft to bring this up??? :D:D:D

Maybe next year ey?

I wouldnt expect a rule to impact this years- it wouldnt be fair to retrospectively impose, but it would be a good one to apply for the coming season.

I.e. if you pick someone up this year as UDFA, that's what will apply.

Yeah that was what I originally had in mind too. But I see drd23 's point too.

If nothing else it does show that the rule won't have much of an adverse impact on specific teams, so it suggests there has been a fair bit of roster turnover each year for every team. Having new team owners and new teams probably helped a bit too...

I was very surprised at how low it was. If you add two year players prospectively being lost the year after it only adds Diggs, Michael Thomas, Ryan, Hill, Gordon and Watkins (although Allen would also not be a keeper after upgrading to Round 1 next year and unkeeperable the year after).

I will note (it only just clicked) that I was doing the counting off three years as a keeper, so the team actually had the services of the player for four years all up.

Agreed on fixing the round allocated to those picked up in FA (I feel like we've had this discussion pretty much every year for the last 3 or 4).

Especially so considering it's never been all that clear what round is allocated to someone who was draft and then cut before being picked up by someone else later

I’m screwed here. I have been unable to log into my yahoo account.
I have one request only. Please don’t draft me Bell at all. Thank you.
Check your PMs...

You (or whoever was pretending to be you last year) are already registered on Yahoo, just log in and you should be able to draft live tonight, app should be available about 8:45pm Eastern.

If your phantom from last year hasn't shared their Yahoo log ins with you, then PM me your best email now, and I will add you as a second owner on Yahoo.
And we can all see how the real STKO drafts...

Rather than adding another one, could you maybe just PM me the email address that is attached to the yahoo account? Buggered if I know what it is.

I was very surprised at how low it was. If you add two year players prospectively being lost the year after it only adds Diggs, Michael Thomas, Ryan, Hill, Gordon and Watkins.
I think that the turnover in owners (especially considering we contracted once and then re-expanded) and having at least 2 phantom owners last year has artificially deflated the number.

It felt like there were a fair few more kept for cheap earlier on in this league

It felt like there were a fair few more kept for cheap earlier on in this league

Yeah, there were some ridiculous ones like CJ2k being worth a 16th or something that stuck around their whole career.

Draft room is open, see the Yahoo league homepage...

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/924153

If you haven't had a chance to set pre draft rankings, jump on now and set up a watch list, has the same effect as changing the pre draft rankings.

We go live bang bang in about 15 minutes...

Got the leave pass and will be online for the first 45 minutes at least. Might snag a few reasonable picks....

It'll be at least half finished by then, if not more

And if you use your time between picks well, you should be able to set up a queue of picks so that you have a reasonable chance of getting who you want even once you have to go.

Just sort the players until you find who you want and then hit the star next to the name, that adds them to the q.
If only they made being commish as easy as they make it to actually draft...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some crazy picks in there! Compared to drafts that occured before the season kicked off there were a whole bunch of guys who were never even looked at to be drafted taken quite early on. Don't think we can beat BpG's Mahomes pick in the 1st though!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back