Leagues 2017 BigFooty AFL Fantasy - Div 6

Remove this Banner Ad

BigFooty Division 6

This thread is for Div 6 invitees ONLY.

1. If your name is on the list below then you are invited to join this league. Confirm your acceptance in this thread ASAP to avoid disappointment, along with your 2017 AFL Fantasy Team name. Please let me know if you would like to decline the offer in order to aid me in the efficient forming of the leagues.

2. If you have posted your interest in the league threads, you will be placed in a league. Please be patient.

3. All Divisions will consist of 18 members and once the current one is filled the next one will then be formed.

4. All Divisions will start round 2 and have the grand final in round 22 (playing the byes)

Screen Shot 2017-03-09 at 19.32.16.png

5. If there is no Captain listed, then we are in need of one. Please flag your interest in your post.

Captain's role:

1. Create a new league on AFL Fantasy league titled "BigFooty Division 6"
2. Create a conversation Titled "BF AFL Fantasy Div X Code" with the league code in it but don't invite anyone yet.
3. Wait until the member has posted in this thread stating they accept the invitation AND THEY LIST THEIR TEAM NAME then ADD THEM TO THE CONVERSATION YOU CREATED.
4. Once the league is filled, PM me to confirm
5. The League Captains have the ability to remove teams, so if a poster does not state their TEAM NAME can you please kick them out.

Member's Role:

1. Post in this thread to confirm your acceptance AND YOUR TEAM NAME FOR 2017.
2. Wait for a PM from the league Captain.
3. Join the league on the AFL Fantasy site & state your BF Username in the coaches box.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jezzzzza

Rookie
Sep 25, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man United, Indianapolis Colts
Hey guys - sorry for the delay. Never saw this! Yep, keen as to join

From Outside 50

Remove this Banner Ad