BF Awards 2017 BigFooty Blues Cranium Award for Poster of the Year

Remove this Banner Ad

Only hours to go until we start 2018 off with a bang, but as always it is time to reflect on the contribution of posters to our community in 2017.

Various criteria is taken into account when considering this award. Generally being respectful goes a long way of course, but the regularity of posting, the furthering of community spirit, the ability to stimulate discussion, and the ability to engage in debate constructively. There is no particular weighting on any of those criteria. Just names and a 5-4-3-2-1 voting process from all forum mods.

With that in mind, I am pleased to announce the winner of the 2017 BigFooty Blues Poster of the Year named after former forum poster 'The Cranium', may he rest in peace.

Please join me in congratulating:

Jabba73

2017 Poster of the Year

Congratulations Jabba73, a well deserved and (I'm sure) popular decision. An incredibly prolific posting year across a variety of topics, engaging, humorous and respectful to others. Well done.

Jabba73 won the award from Arr0w in second, a 3 way tie for third between FlowersByIrene, last year's winner Jimmae and last year's equal rookie of the year BlueGum and then Matty411.

It is difficult for first year posters to get noticed and many step tentatively into the fold and take a while to start posting regularly. The winner of the 2017 Rookie Poster of the Year joined us relatively late but hit their stride fairly quickly as far as contributing regularly and constructively.

Please help me congratulate:

CJMB

2017 Rookie Poster of the Year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have it on good authority that the process was undermined by the Russian spy network. Jabba73 held secret meetings with them leading up to the vote.
Was handed pictures of the moderators in compromising positions with none other than Donald Trump. Tell me it ain't so Jabba!!!

Dirk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back