BF Awards 2017 BigFooty Blues Cranium Award for Poster of the Year

Remove this Banner Ad

Good on you for saying this FlowersByIrene , because I hardly noticed you last year, when I did other years.

The OP also is somewhat strange in terms of pushing the 'community' and 'respect' values of determining these...........awards.
Maybe I have it wrong, but shouldn't a football forum be about........football and vigorously debating football matters?

It's petty I'm sure and it will likely mean nothing to the players I felt worthy of being recognised, but just took the time out to have my say.

FBI still was fairly prolific and his rebuild thread is a fine contribution.

Is the Brownlow all about vigorously playing football?

You'd note that I did include debating skills in the OP but I use words like respectful and constructive. If someone debates by questioning the intelligence of others or acting superior, it's not exactly promoting inclusive discussion. We always maintain we don't want to be like the Facebook forum.

The community part is about contribution i.e going above and beyond to provide content and information, and also being a positive presence.

Remember there were a few criteria with no particular weighting and no requirement to address them all. I'm quite happy to consider them all important though.

You won 2 POTY awards Harks and part of the consideration that helped that would have been the criteria you take issue with.

FBI still was fairly prolific and his rebuild thread is a fine contribution.

Is the Brownlow all about vigorously playing football?

You'd note that I did include debating skills in the OP but I use words like respectful and constructive. If someone debates by questioning the intelligence of others or acting superior, it's not exactly promoting inclusive discussion. We always maintain we don't want to be like the Facebook forum.

The community part is about contribution i.e going above and beyond to provide content and information, and also being a positive presence.

Remember there were a few criteria with no particular weighting and no requirement to address them all. I'm quite happy to consider them all important though.

You won 2 POTY awards Harks and part of the consideration that helped that would have been the criteria you take issue with.

Just a note for you to pass to the engravers for this year ODN.

Tony Lynn 15

Just a note for you to pass to the engravers for this year ODN.

Tony Lynn 15
There is an actual trophy involved :eek: Hopefully the judges set aside their usual anti-Canberra bias this year.

Thanks, everyone. Greatly appreciated.

The backs feeling a bit rough on account of my limp due to the turf toe I gave myself while stumbling around a couple of nights back.

Using the down time to work on the arms, get a slightly more sensible haircut, and trying to learn how to fit the team buzzwords into interviews. Synergy, journey, roadmap.

This season I’m aiming to pick Jabba’s brain for insights about stoppage work and match preparation although I’m not sure the mentor-mentee thing works unless it’s mutual.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
But ...

can you ...

go ...

through ...

the midfield ...

?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's okay BG, I'm quite forgettable around most parts. :thumbsu: ;)

Maybe a weirder font will further increase my popularity.
Weird is ‘normal’ around this place, makes it hard to stand out. Mix it up, keep em guessing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back