Player Sponsorship 2017 BigFooty NMFC Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Chad, have sent through my $50 to you today via Direct Bank Deposit so you should get it in the next couple of business days! Thanks for organising again this year!

Absolutely not too late. This week I'll take stock of our situation and talk to the club about our player sponsorship options for the year.

can you please confirm eft details is the same as last year
so i can send money
cheers

Updated spreadsheet for OP.

(Chief having issues embedding it in OP - could you give us a hand since I'm apparently useless? Haha. Also, confirmed payments in here ready for recognition)

As you can see we haven't hit our target yet so we still need more pledges!

Also there's a mystery payment from the Bank of Qld on 23 Feb that didn't have a reference - if you think this was you, could you let me know? Thanks.

Updated spreadsheet for OP.

(Chief having issues embedding it in OP - could you give us a hand since I'm apparently useless? Haha. Also, confirmed payments in here ready for recognition)

As you can see we haven't hit our target yet so we still need more pledges!

Also there's a mystery payment from the Bank of Qld on 23 Feb that didn't have a reference - if you think this was you, could you let me know? Thanks.

What's the total? I counted roughly and got $2900

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$450 remaining.

Anyone thinking about joining should do so asap. Some years we almost double the current figure so it's got me miffed why we haven't hit the simple target of $3,500 yet, with the season nigh.

To everyone who has contributed already, great stuff. A few more and we can have this thing up and running, including badges.

Totally agree TT.

I know that times are tough and not everyone's in a position to drop cash on something like this, but those who can spare a few dollars should seriously consider doing so. Basically, if you go without your daily skinny soy mochaccino frappé for a couple of weeks, that's your $50 right there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back