2017 BigFooty Player Sponsorship

Do we continue our support of Nathan Freeman or make a switch again?

• Yes keep supporting the Freeze this year!

Votes: 44 84.6%
  • Nah lets chuck our support onto someone new!

Votes: 8 15.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Howdy fellow Sainters!

Once again we will be looking to have a BigFooty saints players sponsorship this year based our experiences over the last few years!

I have attached the full details of the sponsorship, once again some really good events on there for our sponsors to get the chance to go to!

As always, we will split our sponsorship into $25 shares.
Each share gets you one chance in each of the event raffles should you choose to put your hand up!
But if your lucky enough to get to an event, you are minus a chance for the next event if you put your hand up again! E.g You have 4 shares and go to 1st event, then next event you only have 3 chances at success etc.

If you are interested in joining us for 2017 please pledge the amount of share/s you want and we will start the tally!

Any questions please let me know

Cheers
Boydie

Attachments

• Player Sponsorship Flyer.pdf
    669.9 KB · Views: 110

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mowman

Cancelled
Day Off
Veteran St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2023 10k Posts St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2022 St Kilda - James Frawley Player Sponsor 2021 Saints Pledge Contributor St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019
May 19, 2013
2 for me, Thanks

IMG_0888.JPG

Wowser good start to the pledge!

Good to see some new faces in StCicatriz gringo2011 Mowman and is that the famous Barrels ???

38 pledged and 50 to go!
Although BigFooty usually grab 8, ill speak to Kildonan about that though to confirm

Back