2017 BigFooty Real Dream Team Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

You had 3 screenshots that you posted on the registration thread.

2 of which you posted was your 694 ranking from last year, 1 of which you had put down first in the registration thread, then you posted your 119 screenshot later also.

I went with the 694 entry as you had posted it twice and it was the first one you had put down.

All of us posters here have only 1 team, you have multiple teams it looks like from the screenshots posted, so in order not to be confused and hold the leagues up any further trying to find out whether the 694 team is yours or a friends or the 119 team is yours or a friends (and I don't know how often you post on Bigfooty, could have been hours, days or weeks before you replied), I've entered you into here. I hope you understand.

If you were clear that the 119 team was definitely yours and the only team you own and the only screenshot put down, then you would've been placed in Div 1.

Apologies if this is an inconvenience, but you're going to have to be more transparent next time around. 1 team per poster, 1 screenshot is enough. I made the call in order not to disappoint others waiting for leagues.

No probs mate!

League is just about full. Just now waiting on confirmation in their interest in this league from :

Madmunza
buttox
Madmunza I seen you were active on Bigfooty overnight, please confirm today otherwise you'll lose your place here.

Pea Nut, hopefully buttox rocks up too, he's a fairly regular poster normally during the season

Madmunza I seen you were active on Bigfooty overnight, please confirm today otherwise you'll lose your place here.

Pea Nut, hopefully buttox rocks up too, he's a fairly regular poster normally during the season
Thanks go you pups. I was going to send you a PM regarding this. Have tagged them several times and was going to put one more call out in this thread. Hopefully we can get this sorted.

Thanks go you pups. I was going to send you a PM regarding this. Have tagged them several times and was going to put one more call out in this thread. Hopefully we can get this sorted.
Plenty of people waiting for a league, so will reallocate tomorrow afternoon or night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back