Leagues 2017 BigFooty SuperCoach Div. 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Still waiting on

SciFlyer (last seen 6th Feb)
adam1302 (last seen Jan 27th)
Guardian Hawk (last seen 11pm 7th Feb)
Derogue (Last seen 10pm 7th Feb)

Hi Guys,

3 of you have not joined as yet (1 has but i cannot work out who due to changing of team names etc)

Please do so ASAP or we will backfill the spot accordingly

Still waiting on
SciFlyer (last seen 6th Feb)
adam1302 (last seen Jan 27th)
Guardian Hawk (last seen 11pm 7th Feb)
Derogue (Last seen 10pm 7th Feb)

Hi Guys,

3 of you have not joined as yet (1 has but i cannot work out who due to changing of team names etc)

Please do so ASAP or we will backfill the spot accordingly

Will join tonight! Can't do it at work - please hold the spot and thanks Toxic!

Fwd line scares the sh1t outta me

Rucks should be set and forget

Mids std, plenty of options who'll all score ballpark same

Def...hmmm

Yeah fwd line has me worried, I'm leaning towards lynch at F1 but that scares me still haha. Not going anywhere near Macrae, him having dpp is sucking people in though.

Yeah fwd line has me worried, I'm leaning towards lynch at F1 but that scares me still haha. Not going anywhere near Macrae, him having dpp is sucking people in though.

Nroo f1 for me..great early run of games

I rate Macrae as the doggie most likely to improve his average and have him f2 atm

Nroo f1 for me..great early run of games

I rate Macrae as the doggie most likely to improve his average and have him f2 atm
Theres no way he does imo, theres too many dogs on the rise and Macraes playstyle just doesn't suit bevos gameplan. He's an 85-95 average at best to me.
I can't see Nroo being a bad pick though i just can't spend that much money on him haha no doubt I'll regret it

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Theres no way he does imo, theres too many dogs on the rise and Macraes playstyle just doesn't suit bevos gameplan. He's an 85-95 average at best to me.
I can't see Nroo being a bad pick though i just can't spend that much money on him haha no doubt I'll regret it

Love it already

I don't see that many doggies improving tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which doggies do you see improving SC average wise who are relevant to early selection in 2017?

I struggle to find any tbh
Personally Bont is a lock for me, he should carry on his 115 average from the 2nd half of last year at least and no reason why he won't take another step up.
Also Johannisen should be seriously considered, he could easily be the top scoring defender by years end, injuries are a worry though.
Dahl will no doubt continue on as he has the last few years, i agree he is not needed to start with but will no doubt be in most serious teams come years end.
Bob Murphy is risky but hes so damn cheap for what he is capable of.
And libba is risky as well but we all know how talented he is, could easily stagnate in 90s or jump as high as 120s.

Personally Bont is a lock for me, he should carry on his 115 average from the 2nd half of last year at least and no reason why he won't take another step up.
Also Johannisen should be seriously considered, he could easily be the top scoring defender by years end, injuries are a worry though.
Dahl will no doubt continue on as he has the last few years, i agree he is not needed to start with but will no doubt be in most serious teams come years end.
Bob Murphy is risky but hes so damn cheap for what he is capable of.
And libba is risky as well but we all know how talented he is, could easily stagnate in 90s or jump as high as 120s.

Bont is a trap for me - Some of his bigger scores came on the back of last qtr heriocs - with a decent forward line, Crameri and Cloke additions I dont see Bont improving SC scoring wise - just my 2 cents worth. I dont have him in my top 12 mids by years end
JJ - agreed has my interest, tossing up between him and Rory Laird
Doll i see as a trade in target during the year
Bob Murphy - not sure about picking a 35 year old defender
Libba is certainly a great unknown - for me too many mids ahead of him

I see the doggies as becoming a bit GWS like, Even inconsistent spread of points - no-one going consistently big

I think the biggest trap is over rating the dogs as a team. They did finish the year in 7th and teams around them will be improving as well mostly. They are not a lock for top 4 and if bont and libba get injured can they even make the 8? Bonts their most important player by far and they will still need his last quarter heroics to go anywhere this season. I believe he will deliver, no reason to think otherwise.

I think the biggest trap is over rating the dogs as a team. They did finish the year in 7th and teams around them will be improving as well mostly. They are not a lock for top 4 and if bont and libba get injured can they even make the 8? Bonts their most important player by far and they will still need his last quarter heroics to go anywhere this season. I believe he will deliver, no reason to think otherwise.

Agree.
I'm not sold they'll make the 8

Which doggies do you see improving SC average wise who are relevant to early selection in 2017?

I struggle to find any tbh

Defenders
JJ is 513k.(predict 100ppg)
Murphy is 392k..(predict 90ppg)

Ruck
Tom Boyd is 290k..(predict 75ppg)

Midfield
Bontempelli 596k..(110ppg)

Forward
Macrae 511k..
Dahlhaus 520k..

All value. As much as I don't endorse midpricers and cut price premiums. choose wisely

Defenders
JJ is 513k.(predict 100ppg)
Murphy is 392k..(predict 90ppg)

Ruck
Tom Boyd is 290k..(predict 75ppg)

Midfield
Bontempelli 596k..(110ppg)

Forward
Macrae 511k..
Dahlhaus 520k..

All value. As much as I don't endorse midpricers and cut price premiums. choose wisely

Jj maybe
Bob no no no
Boyd..absolutely no
Bont..no, think there is at least 12 better options than him
Macrae and Doll...i personally think they're priced at anout their sc max

Jj maybe
Bob no no no
Boyd..absolutely no
Bont..no, think there is at least 12 better options than him
Macrae and Doll...i personally think they're priced at anout their sc max
So guns and rookies policy
I see your point.
I like JJ.
Bobs good value.
Macrae and Dahl are at their expected price.
I would prefer to watch Bont before I buy.(yes there is better)
Boyd is damn cheap although for a Little extra you can have Sandi.
The best asset of the dogs is that they have an amazing early fixture.

So guns and rookies policy
I see your point.
I like JJ.
Bobs good value.
Macrae and Dahl are at their expected price.
I would prefer to watch Bont before I buy.(yes there is better)
Boyd is damn cheap although for a Little extra you can have Sandi.
The best asset of the dogs is that they have an amazing early fixture.
Not starting bont is a mistake imo, behind danger and gawn he's the next biggest lock for me.
Averaged 115 after round 6 last year which would have made him the 3rd best mid. (Arguable i know)
Another year older should see improvement.
Add in cloke and crameri means he spends lest time resting forward, more time on ball.
I struggle to see how 12 mids will outscore him, i put him at the 120 mark with no ceiling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back