Leagues 2017 BigFooty SuperCoach Div. 14

Sir Skid

Just one Kegs lady boys!
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Ex-Moderator St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2016
Nov 30, 2012
Behind you
AFL Club
St Kilda
BigFooty Division 14

This thread is for Div 14 invitees ONLY.

1. If your name is on the list below then you are invited to join this league. Confirm your acceptance in this thread ASAP to avoid disappointment, along with your 2017 SC Teamname. Please let me know if you would like to decline the offer in order to aide me in the efficient forming of the leagues.

2. If you have posted your interest in one of the two league threads, you will be placed in a league.
Please be patient.

3. All Divisions will consist of 18 members and once the current one is filled the next one will then be formed.

4. If there is no Captain listed, then we are in need of one. Please flag your interest in your post.

Captain's role:

1. Create a new league on SC titled "BigFooty Division 14"
2. Create a conversation Titled "BF SC Div X Code" with the league code in it but don't invite anyone yet.
3. Wait until the member has posted in this thread stating they accept the invitation AND THEY LIST THEIR TEAM NAME then ADD THEM TO THE CONVERSATION YOU CREATED.
4. Once the league is filled, PM me to confirm
5. The League Captains have the ability to remove teams, so if a poster does not state their TEAM NAME can you please kick them out.

Member's Role:

1. Post in this thread to confirm your acceptance AND YOUR TEAM NAME FOR 2017.
2. Wait for a PM from the league Captain.
3. Join the league on the SC site & state your BF Username in the coaches box.

Last edited:

Sir Skid

Just one Kegs lady boys!
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Ex-Moderator St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2016
Nov 30, 2012
Behind you
AFL Club
St Kilda
Welcome to Div 14
Some great regulars in this league too who had tougher years than normal in 2016.
Apologies for the delay!
Hope 2017 is a good year for you.

Follow the instructions in the opening post.

Solrah E Cripps KenTucker
Anonymous Stranger aussie59
Duncans Destroyers Ferg94
Ugly Ducklings DragonLass
Jimmy's Neutrons Fox7
Engage with Zorks. BRAB
The Sheepshaggers yellowandblack21
scaryness scaryness
Bearded Dragons Bearded Dragons
Butter My Crumpet dennis crumpet
Gruyere Hawks kenneje
Bafingwood FC stevebbb
HawksPremiers Hawkforce
Sydney Blue Sydney Blue
Toe Bashers Gigantic
No Team Name Soapy V
Adanacs NATO542673
Baggers esoteric

Last edited:

Sir Skid

Just one Kegs lady boys!
Nov 30, 2012
Behind you
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yes. Captain needs to PM 5 at a time

yellowandblack21

All Australian
Aug 1, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Phoenix, All Blacks, Black Caps
can set up the league if there are no other volunteers, but will not be online this weekend to chase up the stragglers

yellowandblack21

All Australian
Aug 1, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Sir Skid - one team in the eighteen looks wrong, "no team name" BF: Soupy V
I don't see a "Soupy V" or even a "Soupy" when I try and tag, and the "Soupy" you tagged hasn't been seen since 2007!

PS can you change my BF username please? It's so boring. Sheepshagger would work much better as long as it meets your puritan rules!

Last edited:

Sir Skid

Just one Kegs lady boys!
Nov 30, 2012
Behind you
AFL Club
St Kilda
Sir Skid - one team in the eighteen looks wrong, "no team name" BF: Soupy V
I don't see a "Soupy V" or even a "Soupy" when I try and tag, and the "Soupy" you tagged hasn't been seen since 2007!

PS can you change my BF username please? It's so boring. Sheepshagger would work much better as long as it meets your puritan rules!

If Soupy V doesn't turn up in a few days go to the opening post of the league registration thread and invite someone from the next league (Div 15)

I have no username change rights. Jiska

yellowandblack21

All Australian
Aug 1, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Back