Leagues 2017 BigFooty SuperCoach Div. 18

Remove this Banner Ad

so funny being the 2nd top scorer in the league and languishing in 13th. reckon i need to win out just to make finals

Was anybody elses weekend horrible? I know the projected scores arent much to go by but i had a projected of 2350 and scored 200 less. Kinda hurts. Beams, shuey, laird, sloane, selwood, nank and lynch all really letting the team down.

Hopefully we kick off tonight with a decent score. Hannan/lloyd/hibber/newman all to start on field for me. Easy 4/400:rolleyes:

Our average increased to 2048 and we moved up to rank 426.

Captain Smooth went to a game and a half lead on top with the best score in our league this week, 2392. I'm in 2nd spot and we play each other this week, I'm not confident as I only scraped a win with 2288, will need a lot of luck I think.

Ryno's Rabble still our best ranked team, scored 2306 which dropped him back 75 spots to 2233.

Was anybody elses weekend horrible? I know the projected scores arent much to go by but i had a projected of 2350 and scored 200 less. Kinda hurts. Beams, shuey, laird, sloane, selwood, nank and lynch all really letting the team down.

Hopefully we kick off tonight with a decent score. Hannan/lloyd/hibber/newman all to start on field for me. Easy 4/400:rolleyes:
Predicted score was 2500+.

Nek minnet Jelwood out, Greene out and 2333.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Predicted score was 2500+.

Nek minnet Jelwood out, Greene out and 2333.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
I can't recall my predicted score being close to reality in any week, first couple was way above expected and since then way below.

Sorry for the late update, winter....
Small increase in our average this week, up to 2071, ranking fell to 465 from 426. Things tightened at the top, The top 3 teams all posted a loss, only 1 game separates 8th from 13th.
Ryno's Rabbles posted a huge score, 2473 and leapt 970 spots to 1619. Looks set for another good score (hope I don't Jinx you!) again.

Wow, finals are here and now the whips get cracking. I missed the update last week, don't have all the numbers though we averaged 2333 which is awesome and Ryan rose to 1446 overall with a 2400!
This week we are ranked 576, average of 2084. Ryan scored only 2193 but rose to 1403, injuries, late outs seemed to get a lot of us this week. Also must Mention Brendan's Miggas, who have been running hot of late and have jumped from 4th to top spot, right at the pointy end to the season

So on to the finals, good luck to all except miggas ;-) nah only joking may the best team win!

Our league dropped in the rankings this week down to 674, though our averaged increased to 2093.
Our best ranked team is still Ryno's Rabble, they had a small increase in rank, up to 1356, top 1000 is close mate, you can get there!
In the finals we had 1 match decided by 1 point, Gawnhub 2237 beat Devil Bats 2236, ouch! It was a KO final too
I managed a huge 2505 to knock of Miggas, who has a 2nd chance as he finished on top, The Schadenfreudes earned a week off as well with a win over Captain Smooth.
This week it's semi finals time, Ryno's Rabble v Captain Smooth (winner plays my Jugganauts) and Miggas v RayBan Vision (winner plays The Schadenfreudes)

Good luck, hope the tribunal carnage hasn't hurt too much.

Our league rose a few ranks last week up to 642 and our average is 2096.
Thursday night, teams are named and the prelim finals are almost here. Congrats to Ryan (Ryno's Rabble) & Brendan (Miggas) who won last weeks semis with 2333 & 2283 respectively. Ryan moves into the top 1000 up to 993 and plays my team this week. good luck mate though I think I need it more than you! Miggas will play The Schadenfreudes (Coach Andrew) and the 2 winners will meet in the Grand Final.

So the final round is here, last week there were some monster scores, our average rose to 2109 (round average of 2390!) up 13 points which this late in the year is huuge but our rank slipped from 642 to 701.
The preliminary final winners were Andrew, coach of The Schadenfreudes 2436 and myself, Ben coach of Juniors Jugganauts 2531, we meet in the GF this weekend, good luck and hope this isn't decided by an injury!

Ryan is still our top ranked player at 1504, his 2390 usually a very good score lost him 511 spots. There really were some ludicrous scores!

Thanks for the year, hope you've enjoyed my silly updates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back