Competitions 2017 BigFooty Tipping

Remove this Banner Ad

Good weekend for footy, bad weekend for tipping. Reading After the siren article on the AFL site and it came up with this little bit of trivia: At the end of an incredible weekend in which every match was won by the lower-placed team (for the first time since 1975 and just the 11th time overall), that is a result almost worth beating our chest about. Footy tipping really is a mug's game.

1/9 for tipping. Not ashamed though, first time in the 18 team comp that every team lower on the ladder has won every game. Just shows the AFL's equalisation methods are working (except for us of course)

1/9 for tipping. Not ashamed though, first time in the 18 team comp that every team lower on the ladder has won every game. Just shows the AFL's equalisation methods are working (except for us of course)

We now know your previously secret strategy - pick the highest placed team!

Sigh, forgetting to tip the first two games of the round cost me (ignoring the rest of my terrible tipping).

Thought things were looking up for me getting the first 4 matches right...

This year is so hard to tip it's infuriating :mad:. Even this week I'm so torn between so many teams it's just a flip of the coin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Comeback is on, would've had a perfect week if it weren't for boys down the road

Remove this Banner Ad

Back