2017 Breakevens Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm having a similar problem as above, and that file is .ffu, which is a user file. I think what we need is an .ffs file, which you can create by going
Actions->Export stats to file...

Thanks for this, it's weird that it has suddenly stopped working for me.

Yes, if anyone could help with this that would be great

Roughead: 70
Otten: 3
Hampton: 15
Bowes: 10
Pickett: 15
SPP
WHE

Upgrade targets
Pendles (should be a great round 7 target with that 84 that will help him bottom out)
Tex
NRoo
Yeo
Adams
Hodge
Simpson (looks about bottomed out as that 53 rolled out on the weekend)
Grundy
Rocky
Zerrett

Hey wondering if anyone with FFgenie working properly could export their current stat file and share it here? The file should be in .ffs format (note that the extension sums up my feelings trying to get ffgenie working atm).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm nah I just tried, still only updates to round 1.
Do you have the latest version?
https://sourceforge.net/projects/ffgenie/files/FFGenie 2017/2017.3/
(Download the larger Zip file, not the source code version)

Step 1: Create New File (File --> New) and Select Virtual Sports DT
Qp7T7yJ.png

Step 2: You should have a full list of players at Round 0. Click on Import Stats from Website
XUdSzZh.png

Step 3: Once it has Updated to Round 4, save your file and just make sure you update every round
DVmVLsI.png

Do you have the latest version?
https://sourceforge.net/projects/ffgenie/files/FFGenie 2017/2017.3/
(Download the larger Zip file, not the source code version)

Step 1: Create New File (File --> New) and Select Virtual Sports DT
Qp7T7yJ.png

Step 2: You should have a full list of players at Round 0. Click on Import Stats from Website
XUdSzZh.png

Step 3: Once it has Updated to Round 4, save your file and just make sure you update every round
DVmVLsI.png
Aha! I was running 2017.2, had no idea there was a new version. Thanks heaps for your help, I'll be sure to save it this time.

Thanks mate, Preuss going out to complicates things!

Spencer is good for a downgrade. Has 11 weeks without Gawn. From Kruez, would give you 200K+ to upgrade. Should be good for a 70+ average and a good net gain. Unless you can get Kruez to a premo

Spencer is good for a downgrade. Has 11 weeks without Gawn. From Kruez, would give you 200K+ to upgrade. Should be good for a 70+ average and a good net gain. Unless you can get Kruez to a premo

For Fantasy yeah, but not in RDT?? There will be another trade used when Gawn comes back right when trades are at a premium & you will need to find money from somewhere as well...

Set & finally forget!!

For Fantasy yeah, but not in RDT?? There will be another trade used when Gawn comes back right when trades are at a premium & you will need to find money from somewhere as well...

Set & finally forget!!

Depends if you can get Kruez to a set and forget. There are only 2 at the moment in Martin & Grundy...... If you dont have the cash, Spencer will at least make money. Hence why I said, "Unless you can get Kruez to a premo"

Can I please get breakevens for these guys below?

Spencer
Neale-Bullen
Salem
Fiorini

Please and thank you (I need to get FF genie at some stage)

Spencer -25
Neal-Bullen -16
Salem 80
Fiorini -6

Thanks Doona.

Seriously considering bringing in ANB and or Fiorini this week. Looks like a much better way to make cash and get to uber premo's at the moment with all the carnage that's been going on with rookies. It's also tempting to bring in Spencer for Pruess. Spencer could average 70-80 for next 11 weeks and get me to Grundy. Pruess will be second fiddle to Goldstein when he does come back however he does have a low breakeven. hmm a lot to think about before lockout

Depends if you can get Kruez to a set and forget. There are only 2 at the moment in Martin & Grundy...... If you dont have the cash, Spencer will at least make money. Hence why I said, "Unless you can get Kruez to a premo"

Just gotta do what you gotta do to get it to Martin/Grundy set & forget just like I would if Sandi was Kruezer atm surely?? It's a 160k max upgrade! Best two rucks in the comp easily... I'd say just a find a way to make it happen and move onto other issues :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back