2017 Brisbane Lions Fan Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Lions_Insider is there any chance the club could produce weekly highlights videos for the seniors similar to the NEAFL ones?

Obviously the AFL produces weekly highlights packages for each game which pretty much only show goals, but a dedicated Lions highlights video would also capture things such as Skinner's bone crunching tackle or Cedric Cox's electrifying run and carry both from Le Cras and for the tackle that wasn't paid; all things that didn't make the cut in the AFL's Eagles v Lions highlights videos.

No doubt there would be a fair bit of appetite for such weekly Lions AFL highlights videos.

Lions_Insider is there any chance the club could produce weekly highlights videos for the seniors similar to the NEAFL ones?

Obviously the AFL produces weekly highlights packages for each game which pretty much only show goals, but a dedicated Lions highlights video would also capture things such as Skinner's bone crunching tackle or Cedric Cox's electrifying run and carry both from Le Cras and for the tackle that wasn't paid; all things that didn't make the cut in the AFL's Eagles v Lions highlights videos.

No doubt there would be a fair bit of appetite for such weekly Lions AFL highlights videos.
Yep, we post a highlights video each week however we call it 'How It Unfolded' - we often get backlash on Facebook for calling them 'Highlights' after a loss... :( Due to the travel from Perth we're only getting this one up today (sorry)!

Lions_Insider all things that didn't make the cut in the AFL's Eagles v Lions highlights videos.
Oh, for extra videos we can look into it - we often pull out the best highlights like Skinner's tackle and Cedric's goal last week, and post them both on the website and social media.

Yep, we post a highlights video each week however we call it 'How It Unfolded' - we often get backlash on Facebook for calling them 'Highlights' after a loss... :( Due to the travel from Perth we're only getting this one up today (sorry)!
I've never come across "How it Unfolded". Would that be because it is only posted on Facebook, a medium I don't use or support.

Can's say I've ever seen "How it Unfolded" on the Lions website or Lions YouTube channel.

Oh, for extra videos we can look into it - we often pull out the best highlights like Skinner's tackle and Cedric's goal last week, and post them both on the website and social media.
Immediate action! TYVM for the Skinner clip on FB - I don't think I'll get tired of seeing that!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back