2017 Brownlow, Rising Star and Coleman Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

dazdoggy

Team Captain
Oct 4, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Hi guys I am always interested of what players you think can win these awards this year and whether you have any money on it.

Mine for the year are:

Brownlow: Isaac Heeney (got $100 on him at $100) - I think with a spot in the mid up for grabs with Tom Mitchells departure he is elite and $100 seems overs.

Rising Star: Brayden Fiorini (GCS) ($100 on him at $31) - I think he may be on light duties now though but hopefully he can play round 1. I have never seen anyone so robbed in my life than in Round 23 last year vs Port Adelaide in his second game he had 32 disposals 7 marks 12 tackles and 2 goals. If he can even average like 25 touches for the year it is good enough to win the rising star usually.

Coleman: Jeremy Cameron - ($0 on him) no bet on him but if GWS can finish minor premiers this guy should kick a lot of goals. Also I think Tom Lynch is a chance but I feel like he will be playing up the ground too much kind of like a Nick Riewoldt Role.

Brownlow - Josh Kelly
Rising star - Caleb Marchbank
Coleman - J Kennedy (although Daniher might be a chance if he can kick straight)

Brownlow - Luke Parker
Rising star - SOSOS
Coleman - Josh Kennedy

Brownlow: Dangerfield...predictable I know but an amazing footballer.
Rising star: Hopper or hopefully Curnow
Coleman: Cameron...big year for him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brownlow: Dangerfield - Can't see him slowing down, only injury will cost him IMO. Dark horse: Marc Murphy - easy to forget what he's capable of at his best and when he can stay on the park.

Rising Star: McGrath - think he'll come straight in to Essendon's squad and play most games, will have a similar first year to Heppell's IMO. Dark horse: Zac Fisher. Have only heard great things about him over the pre-season, could surprise a few...

Coleman: Josh Kennedy - has more support down there and better delivery from midfield. Dark horse: Hogan - could he take the next step?

Brownlow:Jobe Watson (Because if nothing else, the AFL loves a good fairy tale)
RS: McGrath
Coleman: Lynch

Brownlow:Jobe Watson (Because if nothing else, the AFL loves a good fairy tale) and they want him to be able to display a medal at home
RS: McGrath - Gotta make sure everyone knows the first pick was the best one as a reward for being brave
Coleman: Daniher - expecting plenty of sympathy free kicks and/or 50mtr penalties

Remove this Banner Ad

Back