Player Sponsorship 2017 Buddy Draft - Picks Only

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks to all involved in running this. Very happy with Tabs this season. I figured since I'm always defending the guy I might as well be his buddy. Hopefully I can get him a coleman like I helped Fyfe to get his brownlow

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'm not sure which hurts more, Optus stealing the EPL rights or Tabs being stolen as my buddy ;)

He's been my buddy for his whole career so far, treat him well :thumbsu:

Thanks to all involved in running this. Very happy with Tabs this season. I figured since I'm always defending the guy I might as well be his buddy. Hopefully I can get him a coleman like I helped Fyfe to get his brownlow

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Goddamn it! Wanted him too, always defending him more then I'm defending Suban. Enjoy, he looks set for a huge 2017, fit and hitting the track hard.

I nomiinate Josh De Luca Allikat Seppo .. Love a trier and underdog, so why not him.. Loved the look of him during an injury free WAFL Finals series.
Thanks!

I may not be around tomorrow so I'll just list my picks in order of preference, if they aren't available when it's my turn just take the next one down.

1. Hayden Crozier (I'll take him again, seems I did him good this year).
2. Bradley Hill
3. Zac Clarke
4. Lee Spurr

sFfNoZL.jpg

MJ for me too cheers Seppo :thumbsu:

Hey so I missed my pick. I see Jono griffin is getting very little love, so I will nominate if available.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If nobody take nyhuis , can I have him as my buddy Seppo.
It's about now that I start feeling sorry for the players with no buddies.
Nyhuis is certainly one who showed some good potential last season, and could do with somebody coming in to bat for him on here. :thumbsu:

Of the others, Clarke and Dawson obviously don't have too many fans on here - and Sutcliffe and Spurr are recent additions to the "whipping boys" of the side. Taylin Duman is probably suffering from being an unknown commodity though.

It's about now that I start feeling sorry for the players with no buddies.
Nyhuis is certainly one who showed some good potential last season, and could do with somebody coming in to bat for him on here. :thumbsu:

Of the others, Clarke and Dawson obviously don't have too many fans on here - and Sutcliffe and Spurr are recent additions to the "whipping boys" of the side. Taylin Duman is probably suffering from being an unknown commodity though.
Good on you taking suban also, hope he got a good new year also.

Good on you taking suban also, hope he got a good new year also.
He's a lock for the best 22. I look forward to celebrating his 150th game and life membership in Round 6. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back